CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Hi Everyone!!!

A quick message in general about 'Marigold', none of my decisions are copying anything and everything I do has been planned from my own ideas. I'm really sorry if anything has offended anyone as that was never my intention. 

In the future is any of my choices do upset you please never hesitate to contact me and I will immediately change them, I would never want to make anyone uncomfortable <3

We are all here to share our love for reading and writing (and of course Harry) so let's not make situations any bigger than they need to be and handle things like mature young adults.

I love you all. 

Now enough rambling and let's get on with the Chapter!!!

I don't know what the fuck Harry was talking about on that phone call, but something tells me I really don't want to know. I just don't have the capacity to even process it right now, I have bigger things to focus on.

If he has a secret girlfriend or wife that I don't know about, it's really not my problem anymore, I didn't know that when things happened between us, and it's his own responsibility to tell me, not mine.

After I finish my cigarette and beer, I walk back inside to my room and check my phone, there's an email from Niall giving me the timetable for the fittings and tech run tomorrow, and then the show the next day.

I hope I wake up tomorrow feeling more optimistic than I did this morning. You can be surrounded by your idea of a dream and still be in a bad mood, but you have to just learn that it will pass, and that's okay.

I get changed into some gym shorts and a sports bra and decide to go on a run around the city just to use some of this annoying negative energy that is floating in a cloud above my head and has been all day, out of me.

I go to put my phone in the vanity drawer when it starts to buzz, it's Niall.

"Hey Niall, what's up?" I say, trying to sound as cheerful as I can manage.

"Yeah, hey Bryoni. Just calling to say we're all going out for food tonight at a small restaurant in the city centre, would love it if you could come."

I'm not one to pass up free Italian food.

"Sure, what time you want me?" I ask him kindly.

"Meet us downstairs at 9:30?" He says, he sounds almost excited that I'm coming, he just has that type of personality.

"Sounds good." I smile, ending the call.

I walk out of my room and into the lift. Once I'm walking out the front doors of the lobby, I see a familiar someone yet again, stood leaning with his back on the wall and his leg bent and foot pressed on the wall too.

He's smoking a cigarette. When is he not?

I completely ignore his presence and jog past him, pretending I didn't see him at all.

Once I start running as the sun is still setting, I being to ponder in my own head, trying to make my thoughts as healthy as possible.

As I look out over the river that I'm running down the banks of, I remember why I love Italy so much, how happy it makes me to have this connection to my mum again, to feel this familiar and content with something.

The view is calming, something I didn't know I needed to see until I saw it. It's serene, it's peaceful and magnetic. As I'm staring out at the beautiful skyline, I've forgotten that I'm still running, completely losing any sense of direction.