CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

There will be a lot of flower references in this chapter, but I won't be adding pictures as it would ruin the flow of the conversation, so feel free to google the names of them so you can get the picture, or just use my descriptions and think of whatever you want!!! <3

I woke up to a new bed, cold sheets and a room that I don't recognise.

Fuck, we're in Dubai. Last thing I remember is waking up from my nap on the plane. And that bathroom on the jet. And that mirror.

I'm not going to lie, that was probably the hottest thing I've ever experienced. I'm usually a brat, but I couldn't find it in me to disobey him, I just wanted him, and I was clearly going to do anything to get that.

I wanted so badly to have sex with him in that little toilet, but we can't. I don't know why, but we can't. It complicates things, it makes things weird, official, like we either have to just ignore what happened or take it further, and I'm not really comfortable making that kind of decision right now.

There's also the fact that I'm scared he's going to forget I exist as soon as I let him fuck me, like Lucie, and like so many other girls I assume.

I remember falling asleep on the couch outside the bathroom, and when he covered me with a blanket.

Fuck, I was probably so needy after I came, I always am, especially when I'm tired too. He's probably scared I've got feelings for him now or some weird clingy shit. He's going to hate me. I just had to go fuck it up being a needy little bitch didn't I?

I hope he doesn't overthink it like I am right now, Jesus.

I sit up in the bed and look over at my phone plugged in on the side, its 11am? Oh, the two-hour time jump now we're obviously in Dubai. We have the day off today, just to rest, figure out the layout of the hotel, as supposedly it's huge in here. I don't remember checking in, or being led up to my room, or even unpacking, but my suitcase doesn't seem to be out.

I walk over to the wardrobe to open it to see if my suitcase is in here, where I usually put it after unpacking. But it's not there, but all my clothes are hung up, and they're even in order of the colours of the rainbow, making it all look extremely colourful and organised, something I definitely didn't do.

I walk over to the chest of drawers and open some of them, to see things perfectly folded, and even my underwear all in a separate drawer.

There even seems to be a lace lingerie set left obviously on the top, something I haven't worn in ages, I just bought it with me just in case I wanted to make myself feel really sexy one night, something every girl deserves once in a while. Lingerie is for yourself, to make you feel sexy and good. This set was one of my favourites though, it was a lace bodysuit, very thin and minimal, but a gorgeous rich pine green colour, which makes the red of my hair seem even more vibrant. Dark green is my favourite colour to wear.

I realise that I definitely didn't unpack this, and I definitely didn't leave in on the top of the contents of this drawer, and I'm curious as to where my empty suitcase is.

I look around the room in any of the neat corners it could be in, and eventually realise it's under the fucking bed. Who puts their suitcase under the bed when they're staying in a hotel?

I pull it out to see if my toiletries are left in there, something I usually leave in my suitcase if I'm unpacking when I'm tired, but as I unzip it I see something in there, and it's not my toiletries.

It's a sketch, one that I haven't seen before.

It's definitely Harry's, as the little 'H x' in the bottom corner of the page is something I've noticed is present in every one of his initial sketches.