07

═══ Chapter seven ; ❝ I'll take the pleasure ❞ ═══

[ a month later ]

Rosé and Jisoo walked to their class, hold hands. They also started dating a month ago because Jisoo just confessed her feelings for Rosé. It was heaven for Rosé, she likes the girl for a long time and now she's her girlfriend. "Where do you wanna go after school?"

Rosé asks. Jisoo looked at her. "I want to go to your house, Rosé. Hang out, watch movie." She said with a giggle. Rosé looks at her and pinch her cheeks. Jisoo just smile, she feels bad for the tall girl when she looks at her. "I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be back." Rosé said.

The tall girl walked to the bathroom, leaving Jisoo standing. Jisoo grab her phone and dialed someone's phone number. She smiles when her friend picks up. "Yes? You're still doing it?"

"She doesn't know it was just a bet."

-

[ 6:15ᴀᴍ ]

"Hey Y/N." You stopped walking, turning around to see Mina. She was running towards you. She's really beautiful. Mina had her arms up with a smile while running, she wrap her arms around your neck, pulling you into a tight hug. "Uhm.. Mina.. stop I'm going to die." You breathe.

Mina quickly pulls away, you stare at her and she was just smiling. You always see her smile like that. "Just a friendly hug, haha." She laughs, pinching your cheeks. It's been a month, so it means.. Sana is getting married.

You and Mina become close friends. She's very sweet and clingy. As the day passed by, she becomes more clingy, you don't know what's going on. If you leave without her, that's when she tries to call you even if you're just in the bathroom. She also hates it when you talk to other students.

It was your first time to have a friend like that, a very possessive friend. "Y/N~" Mina hugs you tightly once again. You two are in the classroom alone. It's early and there are like two students going to school. You hum, turning your head to her. "What are you doing?"

You were scrolling in your social media and she's just next to you, she had her arms wrap in around your neck, her head in your shoulder. "Are you still friends with Sana?" She asks, pulling herself away. You stayed silent. Mina waits for your answer but she didn't get any.

"I don't know, we haven't talked in months. I think today is her wedding." You responded. Mina smiles and nods, and she stares at you. You stayed silent again, and looking down feeling sad about it. Mina notice this. "Why are you sad? Is there something wrong?" She asks.

You just chuckle and shook your head, "I"m fine, I'm not sad." She hum, grabbing your phone putting it back in your bag. "How's the ride?" She questioned with a smirk. You turn your head to her, and she's just there, sitting and waiting for your answer. She always asks that question every time you go to school with her.

"Amazing, it was very cold though." You see her eyes widen. "Why didn't you tell me?" She asks. You weren't shy to ask her at all but she was driving and focused on the road. "But still Y/N, you didn't tell me.. I'm mad at you." She said. Mina looks away, pouting.

"Don't be mad. I'll tell you from now on." You said. She looks at you and smile, and nodded. "Alright. I'll be back." She said, standing up, and leaving the room slowly. She saw Lucas in the corner of her eyes. He's stalking you. You watch her leave. "Where is she going?"

You grab your phone in your bag because Mina put it there and you were surprised to see Sana's message. It's been a month and she decided to message you.

How are you?

You put your phone on your desk because you don't know what to reply to her. It's going to be funny if she wants you to go to her wedding today but you can't, you have school. It hurts to see her walking in the aisle at her wedding. Half of your life you gave it to her but it just ended up being friends with benefits. That's how you love her.

But time to let her go now, Y/N.

After your confession, she just leave and went back home. You two didn't talk for months, she has to go home because of course, she has to prepare for her wedding, but that day, it felt like she was forced.

-

"Mina.." Mina saw Lucas leaning against the wall, crossed arms, looking at her with a smile. Mina looked at him. "I see you stalking Y/N.. didn't I tell you a week ago to stop this bullshit?" She gritted her teeth. "You can't stop love. You also do the same, you can't leave Y/N alone, forcing her to not talk to others except you."

"I'm not surprised if you like her, but everyone likes her too. You don't know who they are but soon, you will meet them." He said. Mina clenched her fist, she glared at Lucas then a girl walked past them. A very beautiful girl looked at her with a smirk. Lucas grinned. "Looks like you met one." He laughs.

"She's Bae Joohyun."