38

═════ Chapter thirty-eight ═════

Irene drives to somewhere— a big luxury house. She parks the car outside this place. She looks at you. "Where are we? Are we away from him?" You asked.

She gives you a smile and nods. "He's not going to get you anymore. We're away from him."

She's not sure about it but you fell for it.

"Come on, he's inside, waiting." She said.

Wait.. what? He?

You both got off the car and walked to the front door. The door was unlocked, seems like there were a lot of people inside. You can hear laughing inside.

Irene opened the door. There is a group of men at their table. Looks like they are having lunch. You look at them and watch as their eyes went wide. "Did you guys see a ghost?"

After Irene said that, they all said hello. "Don't worry, they are all good. No one drinks in this place, just work." She said and grabs your arm.

"Let's go upstairs." She says.

You and Irene went upstairs. She tries to find the room that she's looking for. When she found it, she knocks on the door and open it.

"I'm back and she's with me." Irene said.

She entered the room with you. A guy sitting in a chair gives you a smile. "She's.. Y/N?" The guy asked. Irene nodded. You stared at him.

"Take a seat in this chair. I want to ask you something important." He said.

He walked over to his desk and grab something. You take a seat in the chair that he was sitting on earlier.

The guy walked to you. "Let me introduce myself. I am Park Chanyeol." He said.

-

Irene did not die while she was in Mina's hands.

"Ma'am, I'll finish this.. you need a rest, you told me that you hadn't slept for two days." Chanyeol said.

Mina looked at him and think about it. "You want me to leave and rest? I can't rest without Y/N." She said.

"I do know that, ma'am. You've been working hard.. you need to take care of yourself.. Y/N is going to be worried if you don't take a rest." Chanyeol said.

"Fine. Take care of her," Mina looks at Irene. Chanyeol thought she'll leave but Mina isn't going to leave without a remembrance.

Mina shot the girl's leg.

"I'm going home." Mina said and hand the gun back, then leave the basement. She walked back to the car. Chanyeol sighs.

Irene screamed in pain. She looks at Chanyeol, who hides his gun. He looks down at her andlooksk at her in the eyes.

"I'll let you go... If you help me find Y/N."

-

"I wanna ask, if you know her?" Chanyeol asked and handed you a photo of a girl. You stared at the photo, trying to remember anything but there is nothing.

 You stared at the photo, trying to remember anything but there is nothing

"I'm sorry, but I don't." You answer his question.