59

No force just love. Smut.

Sana helped you back to the living room and asked with concern. "Are you okay? Does it hurt?" You remained silent, prompting her to express. "You didn't have to go there, my love. Your wound might bleed again."

Curious, you inquired, "Why did you do that?" Sana gently guided you to the couch and knelt in front of you. Looking you in the eyes, she explained, "She's a threat, baby. Trust me, I'm only trying to protect you, to protect us."

With a serious tone, Sana asked, "Do you trust me?" Feeling overwhelmed, you confess, "I...I don't know. I feel like I'm losing my mind." Tears started to well up in your eyes.

Sana reached for your hand, intertwining her fingers with yours, and softly touched your face. "Trust me. I promise to keep you safe. Just stay by my side, and no harm will come to you." As she gently pressed her forehead against yours, a smile formed on her lips, easing your tears.

"Let's go on a new journey together, shall we?" Sana suggested, gazing deeply into your eyes.

You nodded. Sana's smile widened as she leaned in to kiss you passionately, a brief moment of hesitation before you did the same. The kiss deepened, growing more intense, though she managed to restrain herself.

"Thank you." She whispered, breaking the silence that followed. The air crackled with tension as your faces remained just inches apart. Without warning, she blurted out, "I want to marry you." Her tone shifting abruptly from playful to sincere. Despite the recent events, she seemed almost childlike in her declaration.

She kissed you once more, this time with tenderness, and then gently pushed you back until your body rested against the couch. The kiss evolved into a battle of tongues, a silent struggle for dominance that you knew she would win.

When she finally pulled away, both of you were breathless. She tugged at your shirt, a silent request to remove it. "Can I, please?" she whispered, her eyes searching yours for consent.

You nodded in response, feeling a sense of relief as you raised both of your arms up. "Be gentle." You whispered, the pain from your wound still fresh in your mind.

Sana, with a soft smile, leaned in and pressed a tender kiss to your temple before affirming, "I'll be gentle for you, princess." Her words filled with a soothing promise of care and understanding.

"I hate that. Don't call me that." You protested, shooting her a glare. Sana arched an eyebrow. "But I recall you enjoy being called like that." She insisted, a playful pout forming on her lips. You averted your gaze, feeling your cheeks flush as she cast puppy-dog eyes in your direction. Feeling embarrassed, you covered your face with your hand.

"See, you do like being called that." Sana teased lightly.

"Shut up." You rolled your eyes. "Alright, my baby." She unhook your bra and pulled down your pants. She was being careful, then after successfully taking all of your clothes off, she took hers also. You watched her as she leaves only with her bra and boxers.

A really hot view.

She had a few scars in her stomach that are almost healed. You were confused on how she got them but she may not speak about it. As Sana knelt down again, leaving soft, tender kisses on your abdomen and all around your wound, you felt a rush of warmth and desire wash over you.

Her touch was gentle, yet filled with an undeniable passion that sent shivers down your spine. With each kiss, you felt a sense of comfort and vulnerability in her presence. As she moved to remove your underwear, your heart was beating fast.

Her eyes shining in excitement. The gentle touch of her lips and the playful nips on your sensitive pussy sends waves of pleasure through your body, causing your breath to quicken, with her gaze unwavering and filled with desire.

Your legs quivered with anticipation, the electricity of her touch making you crave more. Gradually losing yourself in the pleasure, your hand instinctively tangled in her hair, pulling her closer as soft moans escaped your lips, echoing in the room as the sensation continued to build.

She buries her face as she works with her tongue. Her hands hold you in place, as you tense and shiver with waves of pleasure washing over you. "Fuck.." You sigh. Sana's tongue was inside of your wet pussy hole. It was an incredible sight to be in between her lover's legs again.

With a few flicks with her tongue, you let a loud moan as you orgasms. She licks everything clean and when she's satisfied, she moves to kiss your lips, after that you wipe the cum on her chin.

"Are you okay?" She asks.

You nodded. "Are you ready?" She asks one more time before grabbing her hard bulge. She was already hard, her cock couldn't wait to be buried in your wet hole so bad.

She pulls down her boxers, revealing her hard dick with pre cum dripping on the tip. You looked at her cock, surprised at how big it was. "I don't remember that thing being big." You said and you heard her laugh.

"Lie back, my darling." She uttered. You obey and lay down on the couch with your head resting on the armrest. She looked at you, her gaze filled with concern. "Is your wound bothering you?" she inquires. "Just a little, but I'm managing." You respond, trying to alleviate her worries.

In these rare moments when she's not consumed by thoughts of violence, you catch a glimpse of what she could be like if she weren't a ruthless killer. Her demeanor and care demonstrate how she could easily be everyone's ideal partner. Sadly, that's just a dream.

Sana places herself between your legs as she rubs the tip of her cock on your clit. She bites her lips as she circles the tip around. "Darling, you don't know how much I missed this lovely pussy." She hissed.

"This is mine, alone." She leaned to kiss you again while rubbing herself against your clit. She grunts into the kiss. She aligned her cock to your hole and pushed herself slowly. Your lips were parted, just noises of pleasure escaping from your mouth.

Your guess was true, she's bigger.

When Sana's dick is finally inside. Your wound began to ache a little, you breathed as you placed your hand on the wound, the girl noticed it. "It's okay, I'll be gentle." She reassured.

Tears were now falling in your cheeks but Sana was there to wipe them with her thumb. She began to buckle her hips up when she saw you nod. She keeps an eye on you, to your wound and to her cock moving back and forth inside of you.

There was a mix of pain and pleasure.

Sana's thrust was slow but hard. She looks at her dick taking all of her length inside your pussy. She groaned at how hot it was. She looks at you and sees your expression, oh how she missed that face.

She keeps her pace slow until she cums. It was good but it wasn't enough for her, but at least she felt your warm pussy again. "Can you sit down on the couch for me?" You suddenly asked.

Sana looked at you surprisingly. She nod before sitting down on the couch obediently. You slowly sat down and moved to the floor then in front of her as she spread her legs. You see her cock, standing tall, waiting to be mouth-fucked.

You grip her cock and stroke it. You take the tip into your mouth, making the girl throw her head back and bite her lips as you slowly take her into your mouth and when you have her half into your mouth, you begin bobbing up and down her cock.

"Oh darling." She moans as she grabs your head and thrusts her hips upwards. She continues to fuck your mouth. She thrust fast and when she felt herself close to her orgasm. "I'm gonna cum." She hissed.

And when she does, she shoots her load into your mouth, her cock throbbing as she shoots everything and not dropping every single out and all you did was swallow them all.

"Wanna go for another round?"