44

══ Chapter forty-four ; ❝ She's coming back ❞ ══

Sana stayed in her car after the crime that she'd done. Her eyes spark as she reads a piece of paper that has an address, the address of that woman. Slowly, a smile formed on her lips. She doesn't exactly know where this is but she's smart, she can do anything.

"We've done so much cleaning today," She sighed. "Might as well treat me to some delicious food later." She closes her eyes, she feels sleepy after the work that she caused, not minding that someone was watching her from afar.

There was a young girl behind a wall, shaking in fear as she tries to process everything she saw. She pray that the creepy woman didn't see her or else she'll die.

"I don't wanna die yet.." She paused, hands still shaking.

"But.. who did she bury? I-I have to call the police." She gets up and runs back to her house. She doesn't care if she tripped, she only wants to go home and forget what happened.

She reached her house, only a few miles away from where she saw Sana. She opens the door and got inside the house. Her mother was in the kitchen, making something for dinner. Her mother turns around to see her daughter panting at the door. The young girl closed the door.

"What happened? Are you okay, Yuna?"

The girl turns around and runs to the telephone to call the police but when she's about to dial them. A knock on the door was heard. "That must be your friend, Yuna. Didn't you tell me that she'll come and visit?"

Yuna put the telephone down and walk to the door. She takes deep breaths before grabbing the door handle. She open the door, her eyes went wide.

"Oh.."

"Hello, young lady. I think this is yours?" A familiar face smiles at Yuna. The young girl trembled. Oh God, oh God, oh God. "Oh, uh.. y-yes." She quickly grabs the wallet that she thinks she dropped while running back home.

Her mother walks to her to see who this person is. "Hi there, are you a friend of my daughter?" She asked. Yuna turn her head to her mother and shook her head.

"No, miss. I'm here to return something."

"Oh! Wait, I'll be back!" Yuna's mother runs back to the kitchen when she smells something burning. Now, the two girls are alone at the front door. A long silence between them. "Did you see something that you shouldn't see?" Sana broke the silence and asks sternly, tilting her head to the side.

Yuna stayed silent. Sana smirks, seeing the girl's trembling hands. "So you are.." She chuckled, placing her finger on her lips. "Shh.."

"Focus on school, young lady. You still need to learn to keep things a secret."

Yuna just stands still, scared to even move an inch. "And oh, tell your mother that her cooking smells great." Sana wave goodbye to the young girl and walked away, leaving the scared young girl standing at the front door.

-

Mina placed your body on the bed after you fell unconscious in her arms. She got on her knees beside the bed, handcuffing your wrist. "I can't live without you, always remember that." She said, kissing your forehead.

After she handcuffed your wrist. She jumps on the bed and cuddles with you. "Since you are a good girl, I'll make you lots of food when you wake up." She giggles.

She looks at you. You were covered with a lot of marks.

Damn this wild bee.

She slowly closes her eyes, arms still protecting your naked body. Tomorrow will be a new day with you by her side.. until death.

[ time skip ]

You woke up with a headache. You sat up and hold your head, still processing where you are right now. "In her room." You remember. (But not your memory, bruh.)

You stood up to go to the door but you were stopped by the handcuffs. "Shit, what is this?" You sat back down in the bed, trying to find a way to get the handcuffs off.

"Is she always this smart?"

-

Mina is in the kitchen cooking breakfast. She's in the good mood today.. wonder why. The place smells great because of her cooking. There are many foods on the table. That's how happy she is today.

After she cooks, she went to her room to check up on you. She opened the door, a hint of blush when she saw you in her bed. "How are you? Did you sleep well?" She walked up to you.

"Don't even try.." You growled.

"Calm down there, tiger. I'm not doing anything yet. Are you that eager?" She smirked. "I- No! Ugh, you sick bitch." Mina only giggled.

"I love you too."

Knock knock!

You both hear a knock at the door. Mina looks at you. "You stay here." She kisses your forehead before going to the door. She looked through the peephole, but nobody was there. She unlocked the door to check again.

There was a paper on the floor. There is something written on it.

I'M HERE!