27

══ Chapter twenty-seven ; ❝ Nothing to worry ❞ ══

"Thanks for letting me have lunch with you." Jisoo smiles. They are on the school rooftop, sitting on the bench. Rosé looked at her and nervously laugh. Jisoo looked down on the ground. She remembered what she saw earlier. She wants to tell it to her but it might hurt the girl's heart.

"Hm? Are you okay?" Rosé asked. Jisoo looked at her and nod. "Yeah, I'm fine-" Jisoo was interrupted by the door slamming open. Jennie looked at them with a glare.

"Rosie, eat lunch with me." The cat-eyed girl said, grabbing Rosé's arm and drag her to the cafeteria. Jisoo clenched her jaw. She didn't even fight for her and just let Jennie take the girl away like some kind of toy.

"Well, I didn't do anything." She sighs, standing up and throw her trash away. She decided to follow the girls. She went to the cafeteria but when she got there, she didn't saw the two but..

Instead, she saw her ex-boyfriend.

"Jisoo.." He said. The girl turned around but the boy grabs her arm. "Can we talk? You break up with me just like that?" He asked and wait for the girl to look at her. Jisoo looks at him. "What do you want me to do? Have fun with you first?" She asked, looking at her arm. "Can you let me go?" She asks.

"No, that's not what I meant. It's because you surprised me." He said as he let go of the girl's arm. Jisoo rolled her eyes and walks away. She walks around the school, trying to find the girls and when she reached the back of the school, she saw them. Their faces are close to each other, that they could almost kiss but Jisoo stops them.

"Am I interrupting you guys?" She asked and start approaching the two girls. Jennie pulls away. "Jisoo, what are you doing here?" Rosé asked and Jisoo smile at her. "I was bored so I went here." She lied.

The cat-eyed girl sighs. "You ruin the moment." Jennie smiles. "Oh, I did? I'm sorry." Jisoo said. Rosé looks at them both as the two glare at each other like there's a big fight is going to happen. "I didn't mean to ruin the moment but me and Rosie are still hanging out."

"Guys.. stop fighting." Rosé tries to stop these two girls.

-

Sana left the house, of course, she'll leave but she didn't tell you where she is going. Quite suspicious. Sana got angry after you saying those words to her. You are stuck in the bedroom because she locks the door from the outside. You don't know what to do.

You could escape from the window but that won't be easy because she locked it. All the windows and doors are locked. You stood up, walking to the window to check if it's locked, of course it is.

There's only one thing you can do.

Break the window, easy thinking.

You looked around the room. You tried to find something you can use to break the window. "I remember Sana leaving a knife." You whispered as you went to find it in her drawers on the nightstand. "I found it." You grab the pocket knife and you didn't waste any time.

You walk back to the window and try to break it using the pocket knife you found, stabbing it. It was pretty loud but hopefully, Sana isn't home yet. You gasped when you hear keys jingling. You quickly went through the window, jumping off from the second floor of the house.

"Y/N, I'm home. I'm sorr-" Sana froze. She gritted her teeth when she saw the window. "Y/N!" She looks in the window and saw you running away.

"Y/N, come back here!" You looked back to the house and continue running for your life. Sana leave through the front door, holding a gun. You tried to get help by knocking on the neighbors' doors but no one isn't answering. Why aren't they answering?

"Please help."

You continue to knock on the neighbor's door and they finally open the door. A woman looks at you. "Please! Help me, someone is chasing me!" You fell on the floor, breathing heavily. "Who's chasing you?"

The woman asked. Then your eyes widen, screaming as you heard a gunshot and the woman was shot in the forehead. You turn around to see her.

-

"Did you find her address?" Mina asked to her two boys, and they nod. "Good, make sure there's no any evidence, alright?" Mina asked. "Alright, now drive me to her." She said and walked to the car.

"Do what our boss says. No any evidence." Chanyeol said. He follows his boss to the car. He gets in the driver's seat and starts the car.

[ time skep owo ]

"Boss, we're here." Chanyeol said as he parks the car. Mina got off the car, looking at the house. "She lives here." Chanyeol said. They walked to the front door, he knocks on the door. "Who is it?" It was a voice of a girl.

The door opened. Chanyeol looks at the girl. "My boss needs a word with you." He said as he steps away from the door. The girl's eyes widen.

"Hello, Dahyun." Mina smiles.

Gulat kayo noh? owo