46

══ Chapter forty-six ; ❝ The Longing ❞ ══

[ smut warning ; threesome ]

"Woah, woah, wait.. I don't think I can take both-" You didn't have time to finish as Sana snatched you again from Mina's embrace. You feel her hard breathing against your ear. "You can, I know you can do it, just believe in yourself." Motivational quote coming from her. Fascinating.

But not great since you'll take both of them.

"Now, relax and enjoy." She licked your earlobe while her hands took off your panties. She faces you towards Mina, who was watching you on the couch, palming her bulge and watching how her nemesis does all the work.

You whimper when Sana brushes her finger against your clit. "Which one do you want to fuck, Mina?" Sana eyed the girl. The younger thinks for a moment while she watches.

"I'll take her pussy." She answered without hesitation. Sana hummed and slid a finger in your hole, making you jerk but held you in place with her other arm. You winced. "Shit!"

Mina's cock twitched in her sweatpants as she gulped the saliva in her mouth. "You were handcuffed earlier when I left you to open the door, Y/N. How did you manage to get out?" Mina asked.

You couldn't answer her. "Answer her, now." Sana kisses your nape. "I f-found the key on the nightstand." You hear soft laughter. "You're bad at hiding things, I see." Sana laughs.

"Say that again and I'll cut you into pieces."

Sana let out a chuckle, pulling out her fingers. "I think she's ready for you." She grinned. You see Mina already removing her pants and boxers. Sana on the other hand, pushed you to Mina who was already waiting patiently on the couch.

She catches you and places you down in her lap. Her breathing becomes heavy when your wet cunt touches her cock. "Hey there." She says under her breath.

Her hips moving upward but stopped when Sana began to speak. "Go on, now." The older girl crossed her arms while the younger let out a growl in response.

You crashed your lips to hers as she palms both of your ass cheeks while Mina rubbed herself against that soaking pussy of yours. Clearly, she's ignoring the agreement that she had but oh well. "So wet." She said breathlessly.

As both of you make out and have the world just only the two of you. Sana stepped in and grab a fistful of your hair, stopping Mina's orgasms. The younger glared at Sana. "You're making my blood boil now, Myoui." The older said smiling devilishly.

"Having fun by yourself, huh?" Sana grinned.

You looked at the older girl and pulled her into a kiss before she could speak anything else. "Wanna be buried by my cock, honey?"

You heard Mina say as she slid herself inside your entrance. You moan into the kiss while the younger sigh in satisfaction.

Sana was the first to pull away, staring at your eyes with full of lust. Her dick is painfully hard and has been waiting for ages for release. You looked at Mina as you drop down on her cock.

"That's it, yeah." She watches you take her inside so easily, splitting your hole once again. She places both of her hands on your hips and starts moving.

Seems like they are ignoring Sana's presence.

Sana pulled away and grab something. It was a lube.

If there is one having fun then one will decide to have fun in her own way.

Back arching, eyes closed, lip biting as you begin to ride her. "Does that feel good?" Mina asked, her other hand grabbing a handful of your breast and squeezing it. She began to buck her hips up meeting with your thrust.