10

═════ Chapter ten ; ❝ I like you too ❞ ═════

"Mina.. why did you... buy a lot?" You asked. She bought a lot of alcohol and now you don't know what to do with it. "Want more?" She chuckled as she watch you lay down on the couch. "Mina.. you bought a lot and I already drink two shots. I'll stop." Mina pouted. "Drink more.." You shook your head.

It's unfair because she only takes one shot and all she does is watch you.

You stood up and walked to your room while she follows you. You look at her. "Go lay on my bed." She lay down in your bed and look at you while you lay down beside her. You were still thinking about Mina's question. If you like her. Sana is already married, you have no chance. It's better if you find someone who loves you.

And that is Mina.

"Are you asleep?" She asked. She said to herself that she wasn't gonna do it anymore, she doesn't want you to feel uncomfortable with her. While thinking, she gasps when you straddle in her lap. She watch you as you tie your hair into a ponytail. "You ask me if I like you.. right?" You asked. Mina breathe and nodded, she placed her hand in your hips, staring at you, trying to find your next move.

But she couldn't find it on time.

You put your hand on her left cheek. She melts to the touch and smiled. "I like you too." You lean in and pressed your lips to hers. Finally. You two continue to make out until you pull away, breathing heavily. Mina stares at you. "Y/N, I have a little problem.." She groans. You look at her and you knew what was the problem.

"You hard?" You asked as you tease her by moving yourself through her crotch. You stopped and move down between her legs. She let out a growl and takes off her shirt. "It's hot in here, don't you think?" She asks, biting her lip. You remove your clothes and unhook your bra. She licks her lips and sits up.

"I want to feel your mouth."

This was fast, you said that you like her and now, you are in this position.

She watch you as you unzipped her pants, pulling it down with her boxer-briefs. Her nine and a half inch semi-hard cock springs out. You can feel yourself getting wet just by looking at this. You wrap your finger in her length, giving it few strokes. You didn't think she was this big. Mina moaned, which made you look at her. And slowly wrapping your mouth in the tip. She hissed, running her fingers through your hair.

Mina watch as your head moves down, taking it inch by inch until the tip of her dick hits the back of your throat. "Hmmph-" "Just like that." She breathes out. You started bobbing your head up and down, while Mina gripped the bedsheets. She thrust her hips up and closed her eyes. "This feels so good." She moaned but she got another idea. "Stop.." She said and open her eyes. You stopped, you look at her and pull away.

Mina tilted her head and caressed your cheek. "Come here." Mina asked. She wraps her arm around your waist, pulling you close to her. "Are you on pill?" She asks and you answer her with a nod. She pouted. "But I wanna put a baby-" You punch her shoulder and kissed her in the lips. You felt her hand in your ass pulling you closer.

"Y/N.."

You hum and she looks at you in the eyes. "You're wet.. so wet." Mina smirked while teasing your clit. She flips you over, now she's on top of you. You look at her and moaned as Mina shoved her two fingers inside your pussy while she rubs your clit with her thumb. "I hope Sana sees me fucking you and I hope she's having fun with her husband." She grunts. You could only do was moan and whimper in her shoulder.

"She's only using you in the first place, Y/N."

"You're mine now.." She whispered in your ear and pulls out her fingers.

"I'll make this pussy mine, got it?" You nodded. She pushed her cock inside. You screamed, feeling your walls stretch out as she shoves her thick meat inside you. "You're big.." You mumbled. "Bigger than Sana's?" Mina asked and stayed still, letting you adjust to her size. You just nodded, digging your nails to the girl's shoulder.

"Please fuck me.. make me yours now." You beg. Mina couldn't help but smile. She's indeed going to fuck you. She starts moving, thrusting her hips. Mina could hear the wet slurping sound while she thrust into you, she looks down and smiled. "Damn.. you can also take mine.." She groaned. She looks at you to see you rolling your eyes in pleasure.

Mina was close to her orgasm. She leans in and kiss you roughly, shoving her tongue inside your mouth. She continue her thrust until she comes inside. You felt her twitch. You thought that she was going to stop but she just keeps going. You clenched around her and she begins to move faster. She pulls away from the kiss, "God damn, so tight." She growled.

"This bed is where you and Sana fuck.. right?"

She suddenly asks and bit your neck. You nodded. "This is our bed now, my little girl." You screamed and arch your back. Mina quickly cover your mouth with her hand. "Do you want your neighbors to wake up, sweetheart?" She asks. You shook your head. She licks your nipples while her other hand is playing with your breast.

"Fuck, you're driving me crazy."

"You're mine, I don't want anyone to touch you even Sana."

"She's nothing to you now, baby."

"Please, I'm so close." You begged, wrapping your arms around her neck. After a few thrusts, you screamed and came in her dick. You breathe heavily. Mina looks at you and smiled. She kiss your forehead,

"I love you, Y/N." She whispered.

-

A girl walked inside the apartment building. It took her thirty-five minutes to get to the apartment. She walked through the corridor, trying to find someone's apartment. When she found the apartment, she placed her hand in the doorknob and was surprised that it wasn't locked.

So she open the door and just enter. She saw a lot of bottles. She gritted her teeth and close the door, she walks to the bedroom. She was nervous, very nervous to see something inside. She opens the door and walks in. She froze in her spot and stare at the scene.

You and Mina naked.

Mina looks in the doorway where the girl was standing and smiled.

"Surprise surprise, Minatozaki Sana is here."