50

═════ Chapter fifty ; ❝ Peace? ❞ ═════

It was Friday evening.

Miyeon left to see someone that she met online and now you are alone, in the apartment, once again. You sat down on the couch with popcorn that you made and turn on the TV. You grab your phone, check the time and sigh. You have to see your daughter tomorrow, morning.

You drop your phone and stood up again to get a juice from the fridge. As you pour the drink to the glass, you hear the news playing on the TV.

"The Daughter of Mr. Minatozaki, Minatozaki Sana has died at the age of 26. The investigators says that she have died with food poisoning at her prison cell yesterday-"

You hear a knock at the door, which made you confused. You put down the glass pitcher of juice and went to peek at the peephole of the door. A person with a hoodie on is in the view, their head was low so you couldn't see them.

"What the fuck?" You muttered under your breath.

And when they look up to peek at the peekhole, you placed a finger to the peephole. You gritted your teeth and closed your eyes, hoping that they would leave now. You take a deep breath and peek again.

Your heartbeat drops as you see the person's eye in the peephole. You couldn't describe them as you quickly cover the hole with your finger. "This bastard won't leave."

They tried opening the door but it was locked. So it was no use for the intruder to continue breaking in, so they left. You hear the intruder's footsteps leaving.

You sigh in relief before removing your finger and going back to the kitchen, where you take deep breaths, trying to calm yourself down.

The news on the TV is still playing and trying to erase the thing that that they might have heard the TV from the other side and might come back, you started overthinking.

Knock knock!

A sound of a knock was heard. You grab the knife on the knife holder to protect yourself. You walk to the door as you ready yourself on what's about to come. You open the door and shocked to see Miyeon crying and make up ruined.

"That guy didn't show up in our date and now my bestfriend thinks I'm gonna murder her- waahh, what type of world is this?" Miyeon cried and enter the apartment.

You close the door and put the knife back from where you took it and followed Miyeon into the living room, where you saw her lying down and her face buried into the couch.

She's still crying. "What happened?" You asked, sitting on the edge of the couch and stroking her back as she cries. She looks at you. "He texted me before I even got to the place,"

"It's like being dumped by a girl but difference is he's the girl and I'm the guy. I hate him so much." She sobs.

"No offense but I've never dated a girl but you know what I mean, aaaaahh." She cover her face and cry.

She continue to cry in the couch. You sigh and grab the remote control to watch movies yourself. "By the way, someone left this in front of the door. Maybe it's from you." She said between sobs and give you a small box.

You were confused, did that person left it for you?

You took the box from her hand. You hesitate whether to open it or not, maybe it has a trap or something. "Come on open it, I wanna see what's inside." Miyeon said.

You looked at her and back to the box before opening it, revealing a piece of paper on top. You grab the piece of paper and shocked to see a one single eyeball on the small box.

You threw the box away, screaming in shock as the eyeball roll away from the box.

"Holy fuck. I'm gonna call the cops." Miyeon grabs her phone and dialed the police. She was trembling in fear as she stares at the eyeball that was on the floor.

You read the note.

That eye represents that I see you.
That eye represents that I'm keeping an eye on you.
There are many eyes watching you.

You stand up and walked to the window. You look outside and saw that there was someone standing, it was like the person you saw earlier in front of your door.

You hear your phone ding. "Hey, someone message you." Miyeon said as she looks at your phone, it keeps dinging every second. You grab your phone and look at the messages that this person is sending you.

Unknown

Did you receive my gift?

It wasn't that special but you know I worked hard for it

Say, rate my gift?

1-100

I used my own hands to get that for you

It's still fresh, I didn't have time to wash it

ANSWER YOU FUCKING BITCH.

You shut the fuck up, asshole.

I ain't playing with your stupid game.

If this is Sana or Mina, you better stop with your
goddamn game.

I didn't say I'm one of them.

Sana is dead and Mina is in prison.

What else can they do now?

You should be thankful that you're still alive, Y/N.

People die.

I'm bored.

-