15

═════ Chapter fifteen ; ❝ Pleasure ❞ ═════

[ just warning ; smut ahead ]

You look at Mina and she was just waiting for any answer, and of course, deep inside Mina, she's very nervous, she's thinking that you still like Sana because if you still do.. she doesn't have a choice and just kill her but no. "No, I don't love her anymore, I love you.." She got an honest answer from you.

She smiles and kiss your lips, a passionate kiss turns into a make-out. Her hands going to your breast then to your waist. You moaned as she leave kisses on your shoulder, and to your neck and you just held her head. "Mina.." You whimpered softly.

Mina pulls away and looks at the purple mark on your neck. "Just think of me, not her." You knew what she's talking about. You nod and watched her get on the floor, kneeling in front of you. You ran your fingers through her hair as she unzipped your jeans, pulling them off.

She looks at you. "Take your shirt off, now." She said. You obeyed, removing your shirt and unhook your bra and Mina just watch, feeling herself getting hard. She sucks one of your nipples while her other hand is playing with your other breast.

She removes your panties, throwing it somewhere on the floor. "Look how gorgeous your pussy is," She giggled. "It's also wet." She trailed soft kisses in your inner thigh.

She didn't waste any time as she inserted two fingers inside your pussy. Her eyes were glued at yours, watching and you beg for her to go faster, she did what she was told and pump her fingers faster while her mouth was sucking and licking your clit.

She was quite the whole time, and listened to your moans and whimpers. She bit her lip, as she plays with her nipples. "Ahh, Mina..!" You moaned out.

When she found your spot, she thrust her fingers even faster. She's not wasting any time.

"You're clenching around my fingers, sweetheart." You gripped on the girl's hair. You can feel your orgasm closer. You throw your head back. "I'm coming.." You felt her nod. You moaned, squirming your juices around the girl's fingers. You watched as she brings her fingers to her mouth and licks them clean.

"Hmm.." She hummed.

Mina stood up and unzipped her pants, pulling them off along with her boxer. You can see how hard she is, she strokes her dick and sits beside you, and whisper in your ear; "Lay down, sweetheart." While nibbling your earlobe.

You lay down on the couch and she gets on top of you. She smirked, rubbing the tip of her dick against your clit, teasing you. "What happens if your wound-" She shushed you using her index finger.

"It's okay, don't think about me, today it's all about you. I love you so much."

Because of how wet you are, she can easily slide her cock inside. You moaned when she pushes in slowly, and she wraps your legs to her waist. "Why are you so big?" You questioned.

"I know right? Isn't it amazing how you take Sana and you can also take mine..? Oh fuck,.."

You whimper, digging your nails in Mina's shoulder. "Yess.." You hissed as you finally take her whole length. "Tell me, you're mine, Y/N. Scream if you want, let everyone know who you belong to." She grunts and thrusts her hips. You screamed in pleasure, digging your nails deeper in her shoulder until it bleeds.

Mina leans in and kiss your lips. "Oh my god, please.." You whimpered. Her thrust was becoming faster, feeling another orgasm build up. You trembled underneath her. Moan and whimpers left your lips.

You feel her breathe against your neck. "Sana doesn't make you this good," Mina groaned. Her cock twitches inside you. She continues her thrust until she feels herself coming, instead of coming inside your pussy, she pulls out and rubs her dick against your clit.

"Oh fuck- oh shit, holy shit.. oh Jesus."

Mina looks in the doorway to see a Thailand girl freaking out, but she didn't dare to stop her movements. "What the fuck? Get a fucking room. What did I just see-" Lisa closed the front door. You let out a soft giggle and stare at her. She picks you up.

"Let's go to my bedroom."

-

Sana gritted her teeth. Taehyung can feel a sharp metal against his neck. He's about to die. He can see how crazy Sana's are. "I don't love you, how many times do I have to tell you?!" Sana punched him again. Taehyung tries to fight back.

"Come on, Taehyung! Wake the fuck up!" Sana shouted, wrapping her hand around his neck, and starts choking him to death. "P-Please.. s-stop th-is shit.." He manage to say.

"No, I will kill you."

He was hoping that Sana will stop. He close his eyes.

"I-I don't wan-na die.."

Sana stops when she hears her phone ringing. "Damn, you're so dramatic." Sana mumbled and she grabs her phone in her pocket. She leave their room.

Taehyung took this opportunity to crawl over to the nightstand, he grabs his phone and calls the police but when he's about to call them. The door opened.

"Aw.. was I too early? Do you want me to leave again?"