{54} Nice Cheeks

"What the fuck is this piece of shit doing here? I thought I told you not to come over!" Eden roared and was about to punch Cade when I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him back.

"Calm down! And what do you mean not to come over?" I asked. Eden shrugged me off roughly and climbed up the stairs. I heard his footsteps heading to his room and then his door slapped shut.

I didn't feel like playing Laser Tag anymore and I wanted to check on Eden and to make sure he wasn't mad at me.

"Nice job, Cade. You made Eden mad," Crevan said angrily as he glared to his brother.

"How do you know my brother's name?" I asked. I've never told Crevan about my brother's name. I hardly even talked about my family around anyone.

Crevan's eyes shined and then a smile appeared on his lips, and then he said, "Cade keeps talking about him and how he wants to kis-"

"Shut up!" Cade screamed and jumped to put his hand over his brother's mouth.

Crevan shoved Cade's hand away and a smirk took over his face.

If only Cade didn't give Eden that scar on his back and used to be all bully to him, they would be together by now. I thought and shook my head,

Cade turned back around to look at me and sighed. "Would you tell Eden that I won't hurt him anymore, and I'll see him tomorrow?"

I wasn't going to tell Eden, but then I saw the sadness and regret in his eyes. I nodded and he gave me a small smile before turning around and walking away.

"Where's he going?" I asked when Cade turned to the left.

"He's going home. Don't worry about him. Anyways, you still want to go?" Crevan asked, and I raised an eyebrow to him.

He still wanted to go after what just happened? I shook my head and said "No, I don't feel like going anymore. I have to go to check on Eden." He nodded, understood and looked around.

"That's alright. Maybe we can do it another time?" I nodded and was about to closed the door when it stopped. I looked down and it was a foot. I opened it back widely and I was getting frustrated. "What do you-"

He cut me off, "That doesn't mean we can't hang in your room," he said and then smirked.

For some reason I wanted him to stay but I didn't want him to see my drunken dad. But he was right. I opened the door widely and told him to follow me. We walked upstairs and I hesitated to check if my dad was awake or not. When I didn't hear any noises from his door, we quietly walked to my room and I closed the door. Crevan looked around my room and I knew he was going to say something about it. I waited for him to say something, but he never did.

I walked to my bed and lay down. I felt heaviness on my side and looked to see Crevan looking at the ceiling.

"You like stars?" He asked and tried to grab the stars. What the hell was he doing? I looked at the ceiling.

"They're beautiful, but I wish I can see them outside. I never got the chance to see them," I whispered.

I didn't know why I was telling him that, I just heard myself saying the words, and I knew that my mouth's filter should've been broken or something. Because nobody should know that I keep glowing stars on my ceiling. Glowing stars in my school was only for idiots, everyone thought it was "stupid" or "childish."

Crevan stopped trying to grab the stars and I felt him move. "Yeah, they are, but you know who's beautiful too?" I rolled my eyes and waited for his answer. I hoped he wasn't going to say Alexandria. She was beautiful on the outside but in the inside she was hideous, desirous person who wanted Rhett for herself. Rhett...

"You." He whispered. My eyes widened and I quickly sat up, which made me dizzy a little bit. Did I hear him correctly? He can't be serious by calling me beautiful? I was not beautiful. He shouldn't have called me beautiful. He shouldn't have said that to a boy.

 "W-what?" I stuttered. He sat up and I looked at my window, trying to avoid his gaze. I felt my hands getting sweating and my heart was beating firmly in my chest. I couldn't like him. He said he couldn't be gay. He said it and I shouldn't be falling for him.

"I said you're beautiful," he repeated. I shook my head and got up.

"I-I think you should go," I said and kept my head down. I was going to walk to the door when he pulled me and grabbed my waist.

I looked up and I felt heat on my cheeks. Damn eyes. "You are really cute and beautiful, Zayden," he said softly. He shouldn't be touching me...I felt something soft and wet on my cheek and I realized Crevan was actually kissing my cheek. I pushed him away I knew my whole face was a red balloon.

Crevan chuckled and said "Nice cheeks."

I glared at him. "Nice eyes." I realized what I said and I covered my mouth with my hands. I was in a serious need for a new filter for my mouth and brain! Crevan smiled and before he could say anything I cut him off. "Shut up and just get out."

His smiled widened and he was going to walk out of my room when he quickly gave me a kiss on my forehead and left me standing there frozen in my room, I heard his footsteps running downstairs and then I sighed and threw myself on my bed.

I couldn't contrast about what happened. Crevan can't be gay, right? Guys kiss each other cheeks, right? They give out compliments, right? Oh fuck!