{82 & FIN} A Whole Family

I want to thank those who read the book or who encouraged me or who's just amazing and awesome! I'm dedicating those who had lost a loved one, gaining or losing friends, having a family, and being okay with themselves. It was hard for Zayden and it may be hard for you but think positive because positive things would come. Hope you like this story and there might be Eden's side of the story! Tell me what you think! Bless your face! ^_^

Weeks Later...

"Rawr! I'm a dinosaur! Rawr!" I chuckled and watched Angelica as she ran around the living room, making dinosaur noises and making weird faces.

"I thought you were a Princess, Princess Angelica," I said and picked her up.

She pouted and crossed her tiny arms over her chest. "I am! But right now I wanna be a dinosaur! Rawr!" She said and waved her arms in front of my face in an attempt to scare me away. I chuckled again and put her down. Once her feet touched the ground, she took off and ran to Eden and Cade.

"I'm gonna eat you both, rawr!" she roared and they acted as if they were scared.

"I'm going to Jackie and Jace, okay?" I announced and starting walking out of the room.

"Wait!" Angelica shouted, and I froze in my place. "Are you gonna come back and play with me?" Angelica asked sweetly. Her hazel eyes were big and it could make anyone melt.

"Yeah, sweetie, I'll come back and play with you as much as you want, but play with Eden and Cade. They would love to play with you," I said and gave her a kiss on her forehead and then headed out of the room.

Angelica had a fond with me and I didn't mind. Rhett and Cassandra thought it was adorable that Angelica wanted me to be around her often, and I loved her enough to stick around as much as I could, she was such a cheerful little girl and I was lucky enough that she accepted me in her life. I went into the kitchen where Cassandra, my dad, Shane Nolan, Rhett, Jackie and Jace were talking to each other.

Cassandra and my dad were talking to Jackie and Jace while Rhett talked to Shane Nolan. I walked to the fridge to get something to drink but someone grabbed me, I was about to scream, but then I turned around and saw Rhett smiling and gesturing me to shut up, with his finger on his own lips, and, well, I did. A second later I was dragged upstairs, and then into my room, when the door was closed behind us I finally looked to see Rhett with a devious smirk on his face.

"Rhett, what are you doing? We should be downstairs," I said and was about to get out of the room again, when he grabbed my neck and smashed his lips to mine. I didn't kiss back because Rhett wouldn't usually do this. He was going to pull away when I pulled him closer and I felt a smile form on his lips. I was softly pushed onto my bed and I gasped for air. Rhett always kissed me for so long that he thinks I don't breathe.

"Rhett, people are downstairs," I mumbled and he kissed my lips softly this time.

"I don't care," he mumbled back and I felt something warm on my stomach. I gasped and then the door slammed opened. Rhett got off of me and we looked up to see Angelica, Eden, and Cade. Angelica was smiling big and Eden and Cade were smirking like idiots. Damn them.

"Zayden! Rhett!" Angelica screamed and she jumped on us. Then Eden and Cade jumped on us and we busted out laughing.

"I hear they are having fun!" My dad screamed and I heard the rest laugh. While they were laughing, I looked to my window and saw my dead flower and the blue rose that Crevan gave me. I smiled at the memory and how he and Rhett were kind of getting along.

Rhett didn't like the idea that I was hanging out with a guy that loved me and I knew it, but I told him that I liked him the most and that he shouldn't worry about a thing. The more Crevan and I hang out, the more we were getting closer, he was like a big brother that I never had before. Gavin and Orion turned to be my friends and I was cool with it. Crevan, Gavin, Orion, Rhett, and I sat on my lunch table everyday and I noticed that they were enough.

I didn't need or want a lot of friends to be happy as I once thought. The amount I had right then was good. Alexandria freaked out and they tried sending her to see a therapist but she didn't. So they end up expelling her and I was happy. Shane Nolan decided to take the guy he liked and he started dating him. Cassandra and my dad were officially dating and falling in love with each other slowly.

I thought that it was fine that my dad has moved on with someone who was like my mom. I didn't mind if she turns into my step-mother. Jackie and Jace were going to tell Angelica the truth when she gets older, but, for now, they were going to let her enjoy herself. 

A finger touched the blue rose petals and I looked up to see my mom touching them. She looked out the window while doing that.

"You're going to be okay for now. You're an amazing son and don't forget to tell your brother and your father that I love them dearly," she said softly. I saw the reflection of her face on the window. She was smiling and it wasn't sad. It was a happy smile.

Then she started to fade away. Everything came back in a flash and Eden, Cade, and Angelica were gone and it was just Rhett and I. I got up from my bed and walked to where my mom was. A blue rose petal dropped and I grabbed it before it could touch the ground. I looked out the window and saw kids playing around in the warm weather.

"What's wrong, babe?" Rhett whispered as I felt his arm wrapped around my waist. I sighed through my nose and clutched the petal in my palm and turned around to face Rhett. I smiled when I saw his brown eyes and I softly kissed him on his lips. He pulled me closer and I smiled into the kiss. No movement but warmth and unexpected for him.

"You guys look adorable!" I pulled away and looked to see Angelica smiling, clapping and jumping up and down. I smiled at her energy. At least Angelica was going to be okay with me. I had a feeling she was going to become my annoying little sister and I didn't mind. I had a complete family and it was okay. My friends are okay. 

I'm okay, and this time I promise.