S5 - Chapter Fifty Four: Overcoming The Mess

"I'm not okay"

"Do it"

"Rick?"

I cried so much that I ended up crying myself to sleep in Chase's arms then I woke up in my bed and Mason were sitting on the end, by my feet.

"Why didn't you tell me what was going on with you?" He asked as I pulled myself up.
"I'm okay" I told him and he turned to face me.
"Chase told me what happened" He stated and I sighed before looking down at my lap.

"I'm sorry, I thought I could handle it" I told him and he shook his head at me.
"No-one can handle everything. Not even you, Rain" He said and I climbed out of bed.

"I know that now, Mason" I told him and started putting my shoes on.
"Chase has offered to talk to you so it doesn't get too much again" Mason told me.
"I don't need a therapist, Maze" I replied tying my shoes and Mason gritted his teeth.

"Rain, all our lives we have listened to you so for once in your life, you listen to me" He said and I looked at him, slightly taken back.
"Maze..." I started but he cut me off.

"Rain, I haven't told the twins about this so the least you can do is listen" He said and I could tell he were trying to stay calm so I sighed.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked him.
"Talk to Chase at least once a week, it will be a private session with him and with him only" He said and I bit my lip, thinking about it, "No one has to know about it" He added.

"How many people saw me when Chase brought me in?" I asked him.
"Only me and Carl" He answered and I took in a deep breath, "And Glenn" He added which made me look at him before nodding my head.

"Okay, I'll do it" I told him and he seemed relieved so we shared a small smile, "We should get to work" I added standing up then went to leave.

"We are not allowed to work in the armoury anymore not since the death of Noah and Aiden" Mason informed me and I frowned.

"This is just bullshit" I cussed before rubbing my forehead, "Okay, Do you know where Glenn is?" I asked and he frowned in thought for a moment.

"He went to visit Rick with Abraham and Carol" He told me and I nodded my head.
"Thanks, Maze" I told him then walked off, leaving my bedroom.

"Go and see Chase later today!" Mason called out to me and I nodded my head.
"Okay!" I called back before going downstairs.

I asked Aaron to let me know where they were keeping Rick and he told me it were just a room on it's own then pointed me in the direction so after thanking him, I walked off.

The door were already open and I peeked into see if it were the right place but were confirmed when I heard Rick's voice so I went to walk in.

"You stole from the armoury, that was a bad move" Carol said and I frowned, making me come to a stop by the door. So, we are lying now? Okay, good to know.

I took a deep breath before walking into the room, announcing my presence to everyone. Michonne being the only one sitting on a chair while the others stood by the door. Rick sitting on a bed, that were lying on the floor.