S3 - Chapter Twenty Four: Woodbury

(There is a trigger warning for this chapter!)

"Who the hell is he?"

We brought the woman back inside but locked her out of the cell block on Rick's order because for obvious reason we have trouble trusting new people. Especially, Rick Grimes.

"How do you know Andrea?" Glenn asked.
"I saved her. We were on the road together until we found Woodbury" The woman replied.
"Where is she now?" Rick asked curiously.

"She is still in Woodbury with someone who goes by the name, Governor" The woman informed us.
"Who the hell is he?" I asked with a frown.

"He's the leader of Woodbury but he is controlling and just pure evil. He had Andrea blinded and under his messed up spell" The woman answered and I shook my head.

"Well, she would do anything for comfort" I inputted and yes it was a dig at the blond girl.
"Where is this Woodbury?" Rick asked.

"The better question is how do you know about us? About this place?" I asked and Rick's eyes widened like he only just come to a realisation.

"Andrea had already found you. She recognised someone she says were 'Rain' on the courtyard. Governor doesn't know that she knows you, he doesn't know where you are either" The woman explained and I looked at Rick who gave a nod.

"Okay, So why are you here?" Rick asked.
"Andrea is not completely under his control.
She wants to kill him but I got kicked out for making her come to her senses" The woman explained and Rick shook his head.

"That didn't answer my question" Rick stated.
"Andrea sent me to you so we can all back together and help her take down the Governor.
There are people there who are scared to stand up to him in fear of being killed" The woman explained and Rick nodded then turned away, "Can I get some water please?" She asked holding her throat gently then tried to clear it.

"We are not wasting supplies on a stranger" Rick answered harshly and I rolled my eyes.

"You can have the rest of my water" I said pouring half a bottle of my water into a cup, they are camping cups that we had picked up.

"Thank you" The women replied gratefully and I ignored the glare Rick were giving me as I walked by him to give the woman the cup.

"I'm Rain. The someone Andrea saw on the courtyard" I introduced as she took a sip.

"I'm Michonne" The woman replied and I shook her hand through the bars with a smile, "Why are you being nice to me all of a sudden?" She asked curiously and I shrugged.

"I don't know. I just have a good feeling about you, I guess" I answered and she smiled at me.

"I don't think your leader thinks so" She stated pointing at Rick who were talking to Glenn and Daryl, a few feet away from where we were.

"Don't worry about him. It takes awhile for him to warm up to someone new" I stated and She nodded her head, "He's going through a tough time at the moment and he's struggling while still trying to make sure we are all safe" I said.

"I can see why he is the leader" Michonne said and I nodded my head as we looked at him, "Can I just say that you are beautiful?" She complimented and I chuckled in slight awe.
"You are too kind" I replied, rolling my eyes.