S3 - Chapter Twenty Five: Burn It Down!

"It's not my real name, Stupid"

"In this world, I don't trust anything that looks perfect"

The journey to Woodbury were very quiet and no-one even breathed probably, they were nervous and angry but all I felt were pure anger. We going to get Andrea back and I'm going to kill Jake then burn the town down.

We arrived shortly after but we had to be quiet to not spook the rest of the town or alert the men, just in case they decide to gain up on us.

"What is the plan?" Glenn whispered as we snuck around the fence of Woodbury.

"We get in, get Andrea and get out" Rick said and I shook my head, not looking at him.
"Not until I have killed him" I told him.

"Who exactly are you going after here?" Maggie whispered from behind me and I looked at her.
"The Governor, that man, Merle...whoever was involved in what happened" I replied.

"You won't even get close enough to kill Merle" Daryl replied and I look him dead in the eye.
"Watch me" I challenged and Rick stepped in front of him, blocking my view.

"Please think carefully about this. And I mean don't think on anger because it won't be you that will get hurt or worse, killed" Rick told me and I nodded up at him then scanned the group slowly, landing on my three brothers.

"I'll do it alone" I told him and Rick sighed.
"Not happening, I'm coming with you" Glenn replied and I grabbed his arm gently.

"Okay but first sign of danger, you run" I said not having the energy to argue with him.
"The same goes for you" Glenn replied and I nodded, crossing my fingers behind my back.

"We will all go" Rick corrected looking at the two of us and we nodded, "Alright, one by one" Rick said looking up and like said, one by one we climbed the wall then shimmered down.

Once we were all on the other side, we followed Michonne who lead us through the back and then we all came to a stop where we got a good look at the town, "In this world, I don't trust anything that looks perfect" I commented.

"That means I can't trust you" Glenn replied casually and I rolled my eyes but still blushed.

"Smooth" Miles commented and I scoffed before we continued to follow Michonne.

"This is where he keeps the prisoners" Michonne stated in a whisper and she took us to the back, where a metal shed stood alone.
"And what exactly does he do with the prisoners?" Max asked, looking at Michonne.

"Anything he pleases. It all ends one way no matter what you do" She answered.

"So, how do you know Andrea is in there?" Maggie asked and Michonne sighed to herself.

"When I left she weren't exactly in his good books so I figured this should be the first place we check" She replied going forwards first.

"Careful" Daryl told the group edging closer with the rest of us, following slow behind him.

Daryl kicked open the door gently then made us all jump when he brought his weapon up and I glared at him as he moved to the side.