Chapter 53

After Taylor walked out the bathroom. .I could tell that he wasn't only mad but he was hurt.But I didn't have time to worry about his feelings I had to get ready for my appointment. I brushed my teeth and washed my face.Then got in the shower and put on some blue joggers and plain blue shirt with my gray converses ..I noticed my tummy was getting big and so was thighs. I sighed looking at myself in the mirror. .I look miserable, fat, and tired.I put on some chapstick and headed down stairs, I saw that Taylor and the girls were already gone.So I got in my car and drove to McDonald's for some food.I got a Big Breakfast with sausage, eggs, a biscuit, and a hash brown with a orange juice.I ate then got back in my car and drove to my doctors office.

Rayn Perez a nurse yelled

I walked up to the back where my doctors examine room was.

I sat and waited for 5 minutes until Dr.Philip appeared

Dr.Philip:Good morning Rayn great to see  you
Me:Thanks
Dr.Philip: Okay let's start with a physical
     He took my height, weight, gave me a eye test, then checked my blood pressure.
Dr.Philip:Well you gained a few pounds
Me:Well...
Dr.Philip: We'll need you to urinate in this cup , for a pregnancy test.
   I pee in the cup and waited for him to tell me I'm pregnant.
Dr.Philip:Congratulations Rayn , Your pregnant
Me:*Sighs* I know, can you tell me how much weeks I am.
Dr.Philip:Well your about 10 weeks .
Me:Sighs
Dr.Philip:I'm going to prescribe you some prenatal pills, some vitamins, and some Emetrol  for your nausea.
Me:Thanks
Dr.Philip : Don't mention it *Chuckles* Now you stay stress free, watch your diet on the salt and I'll see you in 2 weeks.
     I leave the doctors and head to CVS to fill my prescriptions ..I get my medicine and drive to the grocery store to get some groceries for the house.

I picked up some Meats, Junk food, Juices, Sodas, Fruit, Dairy, and headed back to the parking lot while I saw a teen couple packing their groceries in there car trunk.I see the girls stomach and it was big and round and she waddle to the passenger seat until her boyfriend ran up to her opening it up and kissed her forehead. I sighed where was Taylor when I needed him!