Chapter 64

I took a shower, did my makeup, put my hair in a neat tight Bun, and put on a Royal blue dress that was a little long but stopped at my knees , and some suede Royal Blue Pumps, I fixed my lip piercing and grabbed my royal blue YSL clutch.I took a quick picture for Instagram @ Royal.Raynn I got 30 comments and 400 likes.I waddle down stairs when Taylor saw me his jaw dropped!

Taylor : Your glowing baby girl *smirks *

Me : Thank you * Kisses him *, now let's go I'm hungry

Taylor :*Chuckles * Okay

We drive to Mélisse a french restaurant and get a table

I order Shrimp Alfredo with Cheese Garlic Bread and Taylor got Lobster with Shrimp Pasta.

We eat in silence until Taylor breaks the ice.

Taylor : I think you dropped something

Me:I didn't drop anything *looks on the floor and discovers a  small black box*

*picks it up and opens it to see a sparkling diamond ring*

Me:Taylor what's this *shocked*

Taylor :  *puts ring on my finger *Rayn baby , I love you to infinity and beyond ..I want to have a family with you , protect you, and love you! I know we're young but I belive Love could make you do some crazy things and I know I fucked up cheating on you but if you forgive me and be my wife you'll never have to go through anything like that again!

Rayn:*Tears begun to fall* YES YES YES I'll marry you Taylor *Kisses him*

Everyone in the restaurant claps and cheers us on until I feel something wet rolling down my legs and a huge cramp in my stomach!

Me:TAYLOR MY WATER BROKE!!!

Taylor sweeps me up and puts me in the back of the car speeding to the hospital

Me:UH UH TAYLOR THE BABY IS COMINGG

Taylor : HOLD ON A LITTLE LONGER OKAY WERE ALMOST THERE

30 minutes later. .....

All I hear is baby cries and I see doctors and nurses all around me ! I wasent in my heels or dress anymore I was in a hospital gown in a hospital bed and my hair was all over the place .Not to mention I was sweating and out of breath ! I had just given birth to my daughter.

10 minutes later

Dr . McDonald :Congratulations Rayn your daughter is perfectly fine we have her in the newborn unit resting

Me:Can I see her and where is my Boyfriend? ?

Dr . McDonald:Well Mr.Cambell left to the cafeteria to get you something to eat and he'll be here shortly .One of our nurses will be here to help you clean up.

Me: Oh ok ....

10 minutes later i clean up and change in to a new hospital gown

Taylor : How's my favorite woman in the whole world

Me:In pain and tired

Taylor : Aww I'm sorry but our daughter is beautiful *hands me the burger and fries and sits down*

Me:Thanks , when can we see her ?

Taylor : I ain't sure

Dr . McDonald comes in with Our angels Birth Certificate

Dr . McDonald : Okay we just need to clarify some things like what is your babies full name

Me and Taylor:Teyanna London Marie Cambell

Dr . McDonald : Beautiful name, now if you both just sign here , you'll be ready to go !

We both sign and they broth in our baby girl.She has me and Taylor's hair, beautiful eyes, and soft Carmel skin .She is such a beauty !

We strap our baby up in her car seat and drive home she sleeps almost the whole ride.When we get home Taylor spends all his time with her in the Nursery and I call Ms.Valirie to tell her that she can come over the to see the baby and drop off Maya and Melody at the same time.

I go on to the shower and then change into some comfy clothes and layed down for a bit.