Chapter 57

The next morning I wake to the usual. Taylor and the girls were gone and I was the only one home.I waddle out of bed realizing that my tummy is getting bigger. I wash my face, brush my teeth, and take a shower.I just put on a gray tank top and some plain black boy shorts and go down stairs. I pick up some Salt and Vinegar Chips and some chocolate chip cookies. I carry it back upstairs and I lit a candle .I grabbed my laptop and started doing some research on teenage pregnancy, online colleges, and so on.I just been laying in bed all day , some times I feel little kicks ..I giggle knowing that it's my baby! Then I start thinking about how stupid I was not using protection. But I don't regret getting pregnant , I always wanted a daughter but Taylor wants a son .He says that he doesn't want to put up with killing niggas for hurting his daughter ! I agree with him .I finally decided to call Deanna and Chloé I've been MIA on them since Mellz ' s funeral. They're coming over to keep me company and tell me how Spring Fling went.Yeah they performed with out me! But they still sent me a video of the performance and they killed it!

30 minutes later:

Deanna : Babbbbyyyyyy

Chloé : Girllllfreennnnnn

Me:Hey yall *Hugs and kisses there cheeks*

We go up to my room and they can't stop thinking about me giving birth.

Deanna : You know I heard if you give birth in a pool it's safer and your baby become natural swimmers

Chloé :*Rolls eyes*Yeah right, Rayn what are you going to do about school

Me:Well I'm going to drop out .....

Chloé & Deanna : ARE YOU SERIOUS

Me:Yeah Taylor got an advance on his salary and his boss offered him to own all the Ihop branches. So he wants us to move to Florida.

Chloé : Rayn don't you think this is big step, I mean your only 18 .

Deanna : Don't judge her Chloé, everyone makes mistakes

Me:You guys , just leave it alone

Deanna : Well alright, but what are you going to do about your mom's house.

Me : Well she's getting married to some Australian guy and he's filthy rich , so I think I'm just going to sell it .

Chloé : I must say Girl, for a 18 year old you sound 30 *Laughs *

  We all laugh

30 minutes later

Deanna : Bye Rayn baby , call me okay

Chloé : Bye Babe , we love you

Me:I love ya'll too *Shuts front door*

I went upstairs and hopped in the shower for 10 minutes then I fixed my makeup and put on a white tee shirt, some blue acid wash jeans, and my baby blue Toms.I grabbed my Blue Michael Kors purse and headed out.I drove to the mall and went inside of The Children's Place to get some clothes for Maya and Melody when I bumped into Bianca.

She looked at me , then ny stomach, then me again! And her eyes started filling up with water.

I mean mugged her ,

Bianca : Congratulations, I wish you guys the best of luck

After she said that she just walked off !