Chapter 61

Helppp Someonee Hellppp me I screamed as I held Rayn in my arms bridal style.I see a group of doctors run up to me with a stretcher and they disappear with Rayn.

25 minutes later

Dr . Connally:Sir are you a friend of Rayn Perez

Me:I'm her boyfriend and baby father

Dr . Connally:Well we had to pump her stomach to remove the asprin before they completely desolved . No injury was caused to your baby but she lost a lot of blood.

Me:I'm she going to be alright?

Dr . Connally:Well we have hee in the intensive care unit right now she needs a lot of rest and time to recover.

10 weeks later......

Rayn P.O.V

So my sucidce attempt didnt go as planned and I'm actually happy! I didn't know what was going through my head at the time but I was in so much pain and hurt and so much stress was on my back I didn't know what to do.Taylor saved me in time but I still haven't forgive him for cheating on me . he's been staying at Ms.Valiries house while the girls live with me , he visits once in a while to check up on me and make sure I'm okay and I have everything I need . I'll forgive him when I feel like it right now I just need a lot of space.I try not to worry about him because I know he's okay I just can't find the love in my heart to let him back in to my life right now. I've been looking at some houses in Florida and I've been taking online college courses .Oh yeah I got my high school diploma ! I got put in to a quick G.E.D program before the summer break.I even was there at the ceremony to watch Chloé & Deanna walk across the stage and collect their diplomas. My tummy has gotten bigger and I'm finding out the sex of my baby tomorrow whoop whoop!!!