Chapter 62

Taylor POV

I have to get Rayn back , I've been feeling like a piece of me left since we broke up..and she's having my baby soon so I need her back in my life for the sake of our kid.I went shopping all day yesterday for her and bought her mad shit.But I know clothes, chocolate,jordans, and jewelry is not the key to her heart so I got to figure out a way to get her back !

I drove up to the house and knocked on the door I see Rayn comes down dressed in some jeans and pink shirt with some toms and a micheal kors purse she looked like she was going out and her tummy was bigger.Boy was she glowing she looked absolutely beautiful.

Me:Rayn baby please forgive me , I love you with all my heart and can't eat sleep and function with out you

Rayn : Look Taylor I loved you , and I still do but it's going to take more than all of that *points to the gifts* you left me for a piece of trash. And now it's just to late *sighs* Now if you excuse me I have to get to my doctors appointment to find out the sex of MY baby.

Me:*Runs after Rayn* Baby I'm begging you please i love you girl come on I need you back in my life *one tear falls* Just give me a chance I promise to never hurt you again , I fucked up bad I know I did come on please.I love you girl!

Rayn:*Kisses Taylor softly and passionate* I love you Taylor but I just can't do this anymore you hurt me really bad *gets in to car*

Rayn P.O.V

I know Taylor wants me back , but i just can't right now my heart is telling me that I love him , but my mind is telling me that I just shouldn't forgive him .I don't need any more stress I'm just trying to do what's best for Me and my baby.

I arrived at my doctors office for my ultrasound .

15 minutes later. ...

Dr.Philip : Well Ms.Perez seems like your having baby girl

Me:I'm having a daughter OMG *Tear fell*

Dr.Philip : Congratulations Rayn , I'll see you in about 1 week or so and I'll have my assistant print your ultrasound pictures.

Me:Thank you

I waddle out of the office with my pictures and I drive to Babies R Us to shop for some Girl baby things ! I can't wait to spoil my daughter I already decided on her name Teyanna Marie Cambell .I think I should still call Taylor and tell him the sex of Our baby .Maybe he did fucked up , or should I really trust him again? ????????

Heyy ya'll comment should Rayn give Taylor a chance ???? No comments no update
Goal:5 comments