Chapter 67

I got home changed Teyanna ' s clothes and stuff then fed her and put her down for a nap.I sat down thinking about how boring my life was now.I mean is this really how A wife position is? I just don't get it I gave up my Senior year life for this? I mean i love my daughter and all ..but my mom doesn't even care she's living it up with her rich Australian husband! I don't even know the nigga name and she doesn't even know I had her grandbaby .I just stopped thinking about it and went to take a quick shower and I realized that since I was carrying Teyanna my hormones been raging out of control! So after my shower I put on my robe , went to go check on Teyanna she was still sleeping so i went back to my room lit a few candles and took out my dildo out my closet ! I layed on the bed then played with pussy..soothing and pleasuring myself then I stuck the dildo inside me and starting moaning Taylor over and over again until I was  satisfied. When I was finished I was still a little horny but I just put on some yoga shorts and a tank top , lotion my skin, and put my hair up in a messy bun.I blew out all the candles and put the dildo away.I made my bed then I heard Teyanna crying! So I ran to her Nursery and she was throwing up blood while she was lying down and her face was blue............
              •Must Read•

Hey guys extremely short Chapter , I know but I'm changing the books name , comment what I should call it if I don't get a name no update !Love ya'll muahhh