The End

I started panicking not knowing what to do I grabbed Teyanna up Rushing down stairs , straight to my car, and speeding to the emergency room.

SOMEONE HELP ME , PLEASE MY BABY IS ALL BLUE AND UNRESPONSIVE , HELPP PLEASE .I YELLED AND SCREAMD UNTIL ABOUT 10 DOCTORS AND NURSES CAME RUSHING AND TAKING TEYANNA AWAY.

MY BABY!!THATS MY BABYYYYYYYYYY  I SCREAMD. I THINK THIS WAS THE MOST I EVER SCREAMD AND CRIED IN MY WHOLE LIFE ...

45 Minutes later.....

Dr . Penn:Rayn Perez Mother of Teyanna Cambell

Me:Right here! I said in the waiting room

Dr.Penn:Follow me in to my office

Me: Okay

       Enters his office

Dr.Penn:Ms.Perez did you  make a attempt of sucidce recently?

Me:Umm yes , I was going through a lot of stuff and ...and..

Dr.Penn:Well when your stomach was pumped , Your baby was injured and no one told you ?

Me:No my doctor said I was fine and so was baby *shocked and worried*

Dr.Penn:Well she has some torn muscle fibers in her abdomen!

Me:Are you serious? Well is she alright ? What's the matter with her? How did this happen?

Dr.Penn : Ms.Perez please calm down

Me: DON'T FUCKING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN THATS MY DAUGHTER , WHERE IS SHE ?

Dr.Penn : Ms.Perez please calm down..she's in surgery right now , you have the right to stay and wait for the emergency surgical procedure to be over or you can leave and come back tomorrow.

Me:I'll stay, but can I go home and put on some proper clothes and bring some stuff for my baby when she recovers ?

Mr.Penn: Sure not a problem.

I rush home and I call Taylor and told him the situation whiles I was driving. He was on his way to the hospital.

I got home and showered for about 5 minutes then got dressed in a grey knot top that showed my back dimples, with some mint green shorts, and my green glow jordans.

I did my makeup , fixed my lip and tounge piercings, brushed my hair up in a long ponytail, then sprayed some perfume on.

I went in to the Nursery and packed up Teyanna ' s diaper bag with a outfit, her feeding bottles and formula, some diapers and wipes, a bib and finally some Gerber Snacks her favorite!

I went downstairs and got in to my car drove to the hospital I held back all my tears , My baby is a warrior and she's going to fight through this.I got to put my boss mode on ! I get in the hospital and the lady at the front desk leads me to room 405 Infant Recovery. I Walk in and I see Taylor sobbing and drying his tears while  he looked at Teyanna through the little plastic crib shield .I walked up and held him from behind.

Me:I love you Taylor

Taylor : Forever and always

Me:Forever and Always , Always and Forever.
......................................................................
This was the Last Chapter of Heaven Sent ....Love you Babies this was so fun writing this ! Sequel Or Nah????  Thanks for Reading ❤❤❤❤❤ Big shoutouts to destin2bmajor Willies_Queen MariSmallwood zakiaaaa Liltaytay31 ! If ya'll want a sequel comment ❤❤Such a Cliffhanger Huh? Lol?