Chapter 55

The next morning I woke to a steaming plate of breakfast on the nightstand with a note.
Good morning Beautiful, Please don't stress today Go  look on the floor and you'll be surprised! I love you
-Taylor❤

I look on the floor and I see rose petals leading to the bathroom where candles were lit and a bubble bath was waiting for me ..then when looked over at the sink there was a Brand new Royal Blue Louis Vuitton clutch I opened it and it was full of cash. Aweee My baby is so sweet, he's trying to spoil me and I love the idea of it .I brush my teeth then get in the tub and soak for about 30 minutes , then I lathered my body and rinsed off.I got out and then took my prenatal pills. I ate my breakfast that consisted of Pancakes, bacon, cheese eggs, and sausages. Then I put on some gray acid wash joggers, with a gray sweater and my gray roshe runs.I headed out to my car and drove to the salon and got my hair done in Senegalese twist and my nails did with clear Nail polish and acrylic. Then I headed to the mall shopping my life away and boy did it feel good.I was getting back to my old self! I wasent depressed  and lonely I was happy. And then I got hungry lol.I went to Burger King and got two whoppers , a large fries, and a Sprite.I ate then carried my bags to the car.and drove to Babies R Us. Even though i didn't know my baby's sex I still wanted to experience what it would be like shopping for a baby.So I went in grabbed a cart and started.I picked up diapers,  bottles, pacifiers, Unisex bibs, baby oils and powder, diaper rash creme's , and even a baby wipe warmer! I was exhausted after my shopping spree so I went back home.I brought all my bags in and changed in to some comfy clothes. Then I grabbed two bottles of water from the fridge , some chips and cookies , and locked up the house .I slowly walked upstairs ..closed my door and put on "What to expect when your Expecting".I watched my movie until I fell asleep.