2

The Sun was almost in the middle of the sky when you started getting ready for work, which meant it was around 11:40 AM. The hunger you felt was sated by the breakfast composed of bread and fresh milk, and your clothes were now changed for your daily "uniform". It was time to work, you had to go out and walk for a long time, so it needed to be comfortable.You went to the closet in the living room that had glass doors, taking out bottles with various colorful liquids inside. Dark blue, purple, pink and a few shades of green filled them halfway, these were the best potions you have already done. Regeneration, fire resistance, healing, strength, invisibility and luck potions filled a big bag of cow leather, you had several, after all, you had many customers.

Your were a witch, and one of the best ones! You made part of a lineage of mountain witches, but you didn't know anyone from your family. Those witches were extremely well-known to travelers from different parts of the world for their potions, which apparently were made with a different kind of brewing, which made them have a different and stronger type of effects. You luckily inherited that knowledge of potions, getting customers very quickly and continuing with the family business.

When you finally finished filling your bag with the arsenal of potions, the cuckoo clock in the room made a loud noise, while a swallow, painted in light white wood was jumping in and out quickly. 12:00 AM, just in time. Picking up your things as quickly as possible, you headed for a chest that picked up dust in the corner of the room, you open it, letting out a loud sneeze.

-Damn! I should clean this up soon! It's a mess! There's even a family of spiders living for rent right there in the corner!

Goosebumps ran down your spine, you hated spiders, they were creatures that even smaller than you and many of them being not dangerous, they frightened you, not to the point of an arachnophobia takes form, but almost there. Swiftly scanning the chest, you gently put your hands in, taking out a sharp and strangely bluish sword, its cable was wrapped in dirty white strips. You smiled like a child. Placing the medium-sized sword on your belt, you jumped through the open door, and closed it, starting your way through the tall pine forest.

You path was clear and calm, birds sang around and small animals could be noticed passing through the bushes, such as rabbits and wild cats. A trail of plough land leads to a village to the east, you knew the people there, and they knew you, that place was your point of sale. The villagers there call you "the good witch", since you're more friendly than the rest of the others witches around. You liked that village, they were good people, the children there liked you very much for some reason that you didn't understand, because you usualy didn't take it easy on them. That place felt like home.

Home...

Home...

You missed home ...

What would you be doing now if you were home? Your real home, not that cottage. Did your old village miss you?

No, probably not, they used to say that you were the reason for all their problems... Maybe that's why they agreed with the exile...

Or maybe HE just wanted to play a little.

Playing like a cat plays with a mouse.

.......That's why you were afraid.

Cats don't give up easily.