26

-Atlas?

You opened your eyes to see your bird that was no longer nocturnal tapping the tip of his beak on your leg, covered by the thick covers, to wake you up. You sat up in bed, noticing how little light came in from under the second floor door, and how quiet the house was at the moment, the strange hollow noise of snow and wind outside breaking the deadly stillness.

-It's not even morning yet Atlas. What do you need?

"Hoot"

Atlas flew upstairs, and as his attitudes were already seen, he wanted you to go see something. You took the covers off your body and put both feet out, feeling a certain strange weight on your body, bringing your hands up to a small cover that you normally used to cover your body in situations like this, served as a shawl. So, you walked upstairs with one hand leading you blindly forward, and the other tightly gripping your shawl, still very sleepy and kind of sluggish. You walked up the stairs slowly and soon noticed that beside the coat hanger in the room that held your housemate's cloak and crown, his heavy boots were gone, and the door was slightly open. You looked around, now fully in the room and saw that not even the crow friend was there, and looking at the clock, it was 4:00 am, a strange dawn.

"Ho-Hoot"

You looked at your owl that was above the hanger, looking at the door beam, where a cold wind passed and reached your feet.

-He left didn't he?

You whispered, even though there was no one in the house, it just felt right.

"Hoot"

Atlas turned his head towards you, eyes wide, looking pained and alert, something that only took appearance on him when he was hunting or when something bad was going to happen.

-Are you telling me to go after him?  At this time?  With a weather like this?

The bird turned his head towards the door again and you could see how focused he was.

The mythology that owls were bad omen crossed your mind, highlighting that, they do not bring bad omen, but rather warn us about things that will happen to beware. Atlas might be lazy, but he didn't fail in his work as a protector. That was it, you would need to go after Technoblade.

You walked over to a man's chest and took out some potions, stuffing them into your bag as usual, maybe they weren't yours, but for the urgency that Atlas paid so much attention to, it didn't matter now. Four potions of weakness for mundane hazards would do, as would three regeneration and two strength ones, plus the diamond axe that belonged to your housemate, just in case. You putted your heavy boots over the warm socks and putted Techno's cape over you and your shawl to keep you warm, which looks heavier on you than it does on the man. As soon as you looked ready, Atlas tossed a torch into your hands and set it on your shoulder, ready for whatever task might be asked to him.