18

You could feel the cold wind that came through the windows of that cabin pushing your face and your conscience, there were already a few moments were you and that ... thing? people? you wouldn't even know, but you guys were looking at each other tirelessly. The pig's mask was worn and torn at the ends, completely covering the face, it was scary, it seemed to have been pulled out of a pig's head and cleaned to serve as a mask. There was a brilliant crown of gold on his head, which decorated medium hair with a dead pink color, in a combination of colors that strangely looked powerful.

The medieval-style T-shirt was covered with a red royalty cape and plush white plush on the neck, as well as being filled with snow and blood, black pants like ebony were attached to a belt with bags and bright potions, while his hem was decorated with a pair of heavy boots, boots that were to blame for the loud sound of footsteps coming from outside. He was tall and had an axe that looked heavy and sharp in his hand, giving a shine to the place because it was enchanted. Everything seemed to be stopped, just like when you arrived at the cabin, everything stopped and still, looking like a dream.

Dream.

How this word haunted you.

Checking all the values ​​and characteristics of this being that was in front of you in less than ten seconds, you noticed the movement of the left arm of that, turning back and closing the door behind. Now you had no way out. Your body froze and contracted, you just forgot what you were doing there, or what you were suffering from, you even thought about complaining about the things that always happen to you, but you would do it later, when you were sure you were alive and with your head in the place. Then, suddenly that man thing stepped forward, which made the feeling of slow motion and dark dissipate and everything return to normal, and in an instant, everything seemed as fast as before when he raised his left hand up, carrying the axe with him. 

He was going to hit you and you couldn't totally blame him, as far as you knew, you had invaded a random house, and as far as you could testify, they were outwitting the intruder, just like you were outwitting a cockroach or a spider, and you definitely felt like an insect close to what was in front of you. As you saw the weapon lowering more and more quickly, just one thing to think about crossed your mind.

Dodge it.

As soon as the axe got to the point of your head quickly, you threw yourself on the floor and dragged you to the other end of the room, feeling behind you that the weapon hit the floor and consequently your scarf that slipped out during the slide. Hearing the rough bite of the axe on the ground, you threw yourself through the hole that led to the lower floor, hoping for an easy exit, since it had a barn door on the underside. Clumsy on the way while running, you tripped your legs on the stairs, which resulted in your body hitting your side on the hard wood of the floor. With the thud and the adjustment of your vision, you looked at the stairs, listening to the footsteps coming to you, getting up, you ran to the dark and wide wooden door, pushing it with your body, making it open to the outside. 

The cold wind ran through your head until the tip of your feet went down, bringing you even more into reality, being able to hear the steps of the man beating together on the floor you were on. You tried to run through the snow and the storm that was forming in the north, having your feet trapped in the snow bed at variable times. Your body moved and you took a deep breath, with your arms warming up, you looked back a few times, seeing the thing that chased you closer and closer, you had constant shivers from the fear of being chased and exposed by attempted captures, which was the first reason why you ran and ran away from several of your houses.