11

-Y/n! Finally!

Philza was smiling. He sighed and waved at the cauldron, relieved that you were answering him, alive. He straightened up on the other side of the mirror and you moved even closer, placing both hands on the corners of the tin cauldron. Delilah and Margot watched from a distance, not wanting to be visible to the man. He gave a friendly smile before moving on to a few more things around him and look at you again.

-It's all right? I hope my letter did not arrive late!

-Don't worry, it didn't arrive thaaaat late ...

Philza gave a weak laugh.

-Besides the burned house, I'm fine. It was all very fast, in one minute everything was fine and in the next it all fell apart ... It wasn't like the last time, Dream must be desperate behind my head...

While you were talking, Philza nodded and tried to comfort you with his eyes. He always did that, and of course, it always worked. You liked that side of Phil, the loving and calm side, you still preferred the comical side and "I don't give a damn", "that's not my problem" one. But for the moment, definitely the loving one.

-Well ... At least you won't have to do it all alone this time!

-At least... So, what is your plan, bird man?

Phil looked around the table he was sitting on, looking for something, remembering details he had jotted down to let you know. You could see his black wings moving slightly in the background, and he finally spoke again.

-Do you have a compass around?

You turned around, seeking the witches' minimal help. You saw Margot walking to the corner of the dark room and opening a drawer in an old cabinet, the sound of clashing clutter invaded your ears, and a few moments later, the woman pulled out an old compass. Margot walked over to her sister and handed over to her. As soon as Delilah received it, she put her fingers on the buttons behind the object and looked back at you, waiting for the rest of the information. You nodded your head and looked back at Phil.

-Yep! There's one here.

-Very well! Now I need you to adjust this compass. Rotate the pointer to -100x -2450z. There is a button behind it. You ... you know how to do that, don't you?

Looking back again, Delilah was twirling something between her fingers. The compass started to turn and turn, until its red, rusty hand stopped pointed towards the Northeast. Hm, what place would that be?

-Of course i know!

You looked again at Phil who had a smile on his face. For now everything was working out, you didn't have to work to find the compass or to find someone who knew how to set one up.

-Follow the compass and you will reach the snowy tundra. The compass had pointed to a hut made of dark wood and stone, stay there and wait for me. Be careful and don't stray from the path. When you get there, send me a letter as soon as possible!

-Why wait for you? The hut is yours, isn't it?

-I ... I won't be there for a few days. But, settle down, okay? I promise you this is not a trap.

-Okay ... if you say so. Maybe I should go right now.

-No! No. Did you go crazy? It is almost night and there are many monsters on the way, you must leave in the morning. And please, don't forget to bring groceries and reinforced clothing, it will take about 5 days to get there.

-Okay, 'dad' ... I'm not an idiot, I'll take all this, don't worry!

-Very well... I-I need to go! Remember to keep me informed! Look out for Dream and the rest of them ok? See you soon, Y/n!