24

-Damn, Y/N. What have you done?

You looked up, your eyes watering from the sting of all that filthy air, and your ribs uncomfortable with a stinging pain. Technoblade's large figure was kneeling in front of you, and in his hands, he gripped a thick-handled fishing rod, and the rope, proportionately thick, led to the back of your shirt, where the hook made a rip.

As you tried to sit up and get enough air to answer the question of the other next to you, the baby piglin squirmed in your arms and fell to the ground on his feet, hiding on your back and checking out Techno's scent in the distance. When you finally straightened up a little, your arm went to your back and pulled out the hook, throwing the line on the floor, you also broke 1/4 of the wood that tore at your red skin.

-It's a long story.

-I've seen how much and how fast you can talk. Come on.

You rolled your eyes and shook your head quickly in annoyance.

-I was mining, this little thing appeared, their family appeared and they were many, I ran, I jumped, I was shot by arrow a g a i n and now we are here.

Techno was looking at you with discomfort for some reason, he glazed over the blood running down your waist. He took a deep breath and looked at you.

-This was far from being a "long story".

-Yeah. I know.

You replied with a sarcastic tone.

The man went to your back, making the smaller piglin go in front of you, he putted his arms between your waist and your chest, taking care not to hit the arrow, and lifted you quickly, then dropping your body and picking up his bag that was resting on the floor.

-Maybe they went after you because you were stupid enough to forget a piece of gold.

You struggled to keep your spine straight, as every time you straightened up the pain burned a little more. The monster child at your feet was holding your leg in an attempt to keep you from falling. You mentally cursed yourself, remembering that again, averting any and all looks Technoblade wanted to give you right now.

-I know that.

You hissed like a snake.

He searched the bag, plucked a gold helmet, and placed it on your head kinda brutally.

-Right. I'm going to a Fortress now if you excuse me.

You nodded your head.

-I will go too. I need some nether warts and blaze rods.

Technoblade started walking quickly as soon as you completed your sentence, and you wish you could walk as fast as he wished, but your side got in the way, and you started walking all crookedly almost like a 'c'. So you decided to do something you definitely shouldn't, and you knew it.