19

For the first time in a period of time, you felt comfortable and safe. In a certain period that lasted a few days without food, company or a good schedule of comfortable sleep, you felt again, felt something other than cold and hunger again. Without even opening your eyes, you could feel that your body was resting in a soft and warm place, you would say it was a bed, with heavy covers, necessary for the cold. Being in a place like this could only mean one thing, you were alive, or had high percentages of being. As soon as this idea crossed your mind, your body began to force you to wake up, began to force you to open your eyes and get up, after all, if you were still alive, something had happened and the best part, he hadn't killed you. So, you told yourself to get your eyes open, and they did. 

Opening them slowly, your gaze was rewarded by a light that came from the left, getting used to the place and its lighting that you would say was exaggerated. When your vision cleared the snowy white light, you could see bookshelfs at the end of the room you were in, accompanied by an enchantment table on the floor, and to the left, a window. You started to realize where you were, on a bed leaning against the wall, seeing your legs covered by the large warm white blanket, and at the end of the bed, a light brown wooden chest. You knew what this place was. You were back at the cottage.

Carefully, you braced yourself on both your arms and stood up, feeling pain throughout your entire body, specifically in your right arm, feeling weakness in the rest of everything. Now sitting in the middle of the covers, you realized that you still had the same clothes on since you arrived in the snowy tundra, only missing the scarf and the feeling of shoes. 

Looking around you got a little startled when you heard a crow make noises inside the room, the same noises you heard last day, then the bird that was hiding under the bed jumped out, flying happily over to your legs. He looked at you sideways and added one more "caw" to the conversation. You stretched one of your hands, stroking the bird's head with your fingertips. You coughed a little, smirking soon after.

-Hello little friend...

-Little friend.

The raven's husky, loud voice rang out, which interested you.

-You're one of those talking crows, aren't you?

-Yes.

You smiled, a talking crow, amazing.

-Where am I, can you tell me?

-Cabin.

-Well...I already knew that. Do you have an owner?

-Dadza.

You laughed weakly, looking askance at the black bird.

-Dadza? Dadza....Za...Za...Philza! Do you mean Philza?

-Mr. Philza.

You laughed again, funny bird.