9

As a child who grew up in an orphanage, and did not have much interaction with other children your age, you chose to spend every year in that small place, reading and imagining adventures. And to your delight, you had the key to all the chests that kept the books in the Forget-Me-Not Orphanage. There, you read and reread the magic books and magnificent stories of the world, stories that you would like to witness and experience.

You carried dark red hardcover books from side to side. You ate with them, slept with them, walked with them. Books were your most precious companions. They were the ones who gave you the loophole to learn about your witch lineage, after all. You vividly remember when some children were making fun of you for your poorly made and strangely explosive potions. They laughed at you and didn't like you, the boys mostly. On one of those days, you remember finding a dusty book, a book that you had never picked up before, it had a velvet blue cover, and on the front, a title embroidered in yellow ink: " The Twin Witches".

It was new to you, and very interesting. You waited until bedtime, and when you were under the covers, you started to read the words illuminated by the moonlight that passed through the thin blanket.

"THE TWIN WITCHES"

To those who dare to say that my stories are fictitious, I will start the story like any other.Take into consideration the curiosity of knowing whether the story is true, or just another fairy tale for kids.

Once upon a time, there was a couple of outsiders. They had been traveling from the North of the world, passing through various places, meeting several people. The wife, was a charming woman, her black hair like ebony was always tied by colorful and cheerful ribbons. Her frail and slim body was a counterpart to the appearance of her husband, who had broad shoulders and strong arms. And speaking of him, the man had hair as light as the light of the day that dawned in summer. Both had an immense connection, but not just because of love, but because of their creativity.

They were storytellers, and best of all, they made money from it, the money they spent traveling, to someday find their place in the world. There are many stories that mountain villages hold, but the most famous among them was the fairy tale of Abigail Shelman, the little girl who was kidnapped by witches who could turn into black and threatening wolves.

As you are known, ardent readers of my work, I have already written articles and articles about witches, which I focus my work intensely on. So, as you may know, a wizard can only be identified as a wizard, when they have magic sparked in their soul and rooted in their heart. Those who manifest magic in different factors are considered witches, yes. Wizards can manifest magic in several ways. You can find more in my book, "Witchcraft."

But well, back to the case of Abigail Shelman. Abigail was a young girl of about 10 years old who wore clothes woven in the most common shade of color, red. One day when she went to her uncle's house, which she would pay a visit to, she was enchanted and abducted by huge black wolves, whom her parents could swear, that were witches, witches of the mountains.

This story did not go very well for the inhabitants of the villages around the mountains to the east, they, who were good witches and just sold potions to make life easier for outsiders, like the couple. Their reputation was falling more and more, and more and more, no man, woman or child dared to approach or trust them. Some even ended up being sentenced to death byencoherences. All of this because of a silly story.

One day, the wife became pregnant, and they decided to settle down and live in the mountains, since the people had a fondness for them. But, with hatred that some of her companions were killed and others rejected, Janice, the witch of the swallows and the last child of the pure family of witches, decided to put an end to the couple's happily ever after. She, unlike the others, liked to take consequences too serious, she wasn't a gentle woman at all.

On December 23rd of XXXX, during a heavy snowfall, she went to the young couple's house, and cursed them with the same thing they had cursed her and her friends. She give them the curse of magic.

After a year, the woman finally gave birth. She gave birth to two girls, twins, named after Margot and Delilah. And it was at this time that the curse began to take effect.

The children grew up with strange skills, strange tastes. They liked to take the feet off the rabbits while their were alive. They liked to make different spices, and the parents could see them floating things here and there. They were witches, and the whole village already knew. But they were not any kind of witches, they were dark witches, born to be the best of them.

17 years after their birth, Meredith and Marvolo Evans, were found dead in their hut.

They failed to recognize how they were killed, some said that was poison, others said that by occult magic, never revealed. But they knew very well who had killed them.

Margot and Delilah Evans were never found again. Being eternally guilty for the death of their parents, and eternally called by the name: Twin Witches.

Janice, the witch of the swallows, ran away with the other witches of her family, her whereabouts are still unknown."

The rest of the book had things that you couldn't even understand. You closed it and came out from under the covers. You put the book away, and you lay correctly on the bed, you remember looking out the window and staring at the moon. You swore you saw a swallow pass by your window. A swallow, at that time of night. Crazy isn't it?

A swallow....

The Twin witches....

Margot and Delilah Evans...

River of tears....

Hill of Poppies....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Be careful, dear.