Chapter 8: Determinate

Austin Mahone- Till I find you

"No way." Carly muttered looking at the book she had gotten in the basement back at the castle. It was a family album, and what she was looking at was just astonishing. She shook her head side to side still with disbelieve. She was alone in the girl's room upstairs and everyone else was downstairs.

"Bea's here!" She heard Holy yelling with excitement. Carly breathed out with relive. They all had been worried that something doleful would happen to her. She closed the book she was staring at but ran along with it to downstairs. Everyone had to see what was inside.

"Bea!" She said when she arrived in the living room where everyone was. Bea was there sitting next to Cody on the couch. She ran to give her a hug right after she stood up from the couch.

"What happened?" Kevin asked

Bea told them everything she found out and how she found out that Austin had a twin Justin and how she showed them her gift so she could get them to help her. She also told them about Corbin, who seemed to not make up his mind in helping them.

She also told them that the master was definitely the one abusing Corbin, his mom and twin brothers and how they were stuck and also wanted to get out like them.

"So you've told three people about your necklace already?" Cloe asked.

"I don't think they're going to tell the master." Bea said

"Did you just say you showed twins your gift?" Carly asked looking more convinced. She looked scared too.

"Yeah.... why?" Bea asked

"Guys, there's something you've really go to see." She opened the album in her hands.   

Everyone stared at the book as she placed it on the table in front of the couch. Bea's eyes widened with disbelieve and she suddenly felt her mind racing with confusion. She was staring at a family album of Corbin, Austin, Justin, their mother and....the master.

"No way." Bea muttered shaking her head sideways. The master couldn't be Corbin and the twins' father. It just didn't make any sense. Why would a father order guys to beat his son up? Why would a father abuse his wife and children? And why would a father be so debauched unlike his children and wife?  

"Yes way." Carly said before turning the page. There was a second picture of Austin and Justin standing beside each other wearing black and white suits.

Corbin was standing beside on the far end also wearing a black and white suit too. He looked younger. About ten and the twins looked about four. In the middle were the bride and groom because the woman was wearing a wedding dress and the man a black suite.

They all looked like they were at the altar. Surveying the picture, everyone looked happy. They all had smiles on their faces and were happy to be a family.

"They're a family?" Cloe blurted out with disbelieve and colossal shock

"That doesn't make any sense." Cody had to say. He also looked shocked and overwhelmed

"How can the guy that helped us be related to the master?" Cecil asked

"Yeah, how come he's a good kid while his father is....well the opposite?" Kevin asked

But no one knew how to answer. The more Bea thought, the more it all started to add up.

The reason she found Corbin and his mom and brothers living in the castle, the reason they weren't evil like the witches and wizards...all because the master was their father. But why weren't they evil by nature.