Chapter 16: Our world

Bea felt her skin heated up a bit as she felt the huge blanket on top of her and the comfort of the bed she was sleeping on. She hasn't felt this comfy and warm and secure in forever. She opened her eyes just to shut them up again. The sun was shining so bright through her window and it was going to take a while for her eyes to get used to the light again. She slowly opened them again just to hear her dad shouting.

"Guys. Seriously, its ten o'clock! I think you've heard quite enough sleep."

If only he knew how much sleep they needed. They had barely slept in Witch Ville and now that they were in their world, she wasn't ever going to take sleep for granted.

Carly, Cloe, Holy, Kevin, Cecil and Aunt Marie had left at about six yesterday to head back to the city. It was only about a forty five minute drive from here to there so they probably didn't get home that late. Bea uncovered her blanket as she forced herself to get out of bed. She flipped on her sleepers and opened the door to her bathroom which was inside her bedroom. 

She took a shower, brushed her teeth and combed her hair and put on some blue jeans and white T-shirt with some gold and pink sparkly writings wrote driving me crazy. She quickly made her bed before opening the door to go down stairs. Right after she closed it, she felt a pair of arms wrap her waist, pulling her tighter. She smiled realizing it was Cody. She felt his cheek rubbing against hers and him whispering in her ear, "Morning." then kissing her cheek.

"Morning." She replied before spinning around, making Cody's hands to unwrap around her. Once she was facing him, he wrapped his hands around her waist again and pulled her closer to him. Bea looked up a bit and gave him a brief kiss on the lips.

"We better get down if we don't want my dad yelling again." She said and saw Cody groan. He didn't want to go down just yet. "Come on." Bea said pulling herself out of his grasp and pulling his hand heading for the stairs.

"Finally." She heard her dad say from where he was in the kitchen. He was holding a bottle of water and eating an apple.

"It's only ten thirty." She rolled her eyes to show how he was being ridiculous.

She saw Lyla who was sat on the chair in the kitchen reading a magazine raise her head up to stare at them.

"Morning." She said

"Morning." Bea and Cody said almost simultaneously

"Cody, brighter future just called." Lyla said making Cody to frown. Dancing didn't begin until Spring break ended so he was wondering why the dance company called "Something about you guys going on a sudden tour soon. So they said you should be at the dance company at twelve."

"Tour to where?" Cody asked surprised but also excited. He had been looking forward to going to this tours that he kept hearing about whenever he was at the dance company. But he never thought it would be this soon. And he was really curious to where they were going.

"I really don't remember but I think they mentioned about three countries." Lyla said "But what's important is that you arrive there at twelve."

They had the car they came here with and since he definitely didn't want to get drove to brighter future, after persisting to drive himself for a long time, he seemed to not be getting anywhere. He was sixteen and only had a code 1 driver's license and a learner's license. So even though he knew how to drive he could only get a code 2 when he turned eighteen and if he got caught driving he could get arrested. It wasn't like Cody didn't know that but Bea knew how persistent he could be at times.

"I can wish for the cops not to catch him." Bea found herself saying. She didn't know exactly what made her say that because she hardly ever used her necklace for unimportant things like this. She didn't even know if her wish would get granted if she did. Her necklace still couldn't give her all wishes and she was really wondering why since they were out of Witch Ville now. She saw three shocked faces staring at her. Cody wasn't only shocked since he also had a slight smile in his look.