Chapter 5:Peculiar

"Come on! Climb up!" The voice yelled again. Bea stood up just in time to see a boy sticking his head out if the door of the plain still in the air. He didn't look like any of the witches and wizards in Witch Ville. His skin was brown and didn't have any black on it...but her skin did due to the black make-up. How could this boy tell that they weren't monsters like the witches and wizards? She wondered if he didn't but still wanted to help them because they had been being attacked. But that didn't make any sense because no normal person would want to help monsters in trouble or not. He wasn't wearing any black cape like the other monsters and he didn't look possessed by evilness. If he was why would he even be helping them? He looked completely normal.

"Bea!" Cody broke her thought "Come on, climb up." He looked at the rope in front of them

"Hurry up guys!" Bea heard Carly yelling from the plain. Everyone else was already up. She knew her thoughts about this boy helping them hadn't made her awake while everyone was climbing the robe on to the plain. Everyone accept Cody. He was standing right next to her making sure that she was safe. That's why she loved him. He cared about her just like she cared about him.

"No, you go first." She said. She had her necklace and even though it couldn't give her most wishes since being stuck in this place, she had a better chance of getting through dangerous situations than he did.

"No you go first." Cody said

"No you." She argued. She could be really stubborn when she wanted to be.

"Well, could someone just climb the damn rope already?" Cecil yelled with irritation from the plane breaking up their argument

"Yeah Bea, Climb on the damn rope." Cody said with a slight smile

Bea rolled her eyes as if to show how pointless this was. It didn't really matter who went first. She started climbing up the rope. Cecil helped pull her up inside the plane when she was on top.

"Are you okay?" The boy who was in the driver seat asked staring back at her

Now that she was able to see him much close, she realized that he was about the same age as her, that he wasn't only normal but had a charming and handsome face.

"Yah, I'm okay." She said before staring down at Cody. He had already started climbing up the robe and she and Cecil reached their hand out to schlepp his left and right hand to help him to get inside.

"You guys should be really cautious while you're out there." The boy said starting to fly the plane "It's not very safe for people like you."

"Wait, so you can tell we aren't witches and wizards." Cloe asked suddenly doubting the make-up on her face really made much of a difference.

"Yah, the make-up isn't really that convincing. And you aren't flying on brooms with wands in your hands like everyone else and the Wizards and Witches were attacking you." He said before he started flying the plane ahead

"Yah, they also totally can tell that we aren't one of them." Cody said

"Yah even if we weren't able to hear a word they were saying, we could totally tell by the expressions on their faces that they don't want us in this place just like us." Bea said

"You're stuck? That makes sense... you aren't the first." The boy said

"You're stuck too right?" Carly asked

"Not really." The boy replied

"What do you mean not really?" Kevin asked

"Look, I already said too much."