Chapter 10: Breakthrough

Zara Larsson: Lush life

"Okay, so I was thinking about what you said..." Corbin said standing next to Bea who was standing next to Cody in the kitchen, "about turning the people in Witch Ville good again. And I think that if we get a hold of the black fluid injection that my father injected in me and my brother's necks, we might be able to stop you guys from turning evil and turn the creatures good again."

"I don't know. I mean you said your father injected the liquid in your necks so you wouldn't turn evil but the creatures are already evil." Cody said to Corbin

"You have a point." He said "But it can really help you guys to stop turning evil."

"That's true. But how do we get a hold of it?" Bea asked

"We have to find a way to get in the castle and maybe Bea can use her necklace to find out where my dad possibly keeps the fluid."

"Guys!" Kevin yelled from upstairs. He was up there along with the twins. He had said this in a really loud, scared and alarming tone that Bea already felt her temperature rising with scare. Kevin and the twins then came running down the stairs really quickly

"We have to hide!" Justin screamed once they were down

"We have to run!" Austin screamed

Everyone else stared at them wondering what in the universe was happening.

"What are you guys talking about?" Bea asked

"We just saw them from the window up-stairs in the third room!" Kevin shouted "We have to get out of here!"

"Who did you see?" Cecil asked

"My dad's workers flying on brooms and heading towards the house." Austin said "They're coming for us."

He looked serious and scared that immediately after he said that, Bea ran to the living room window. She could see them flying up in the air and coming closer and closer. She ran back into the kitchen and looked at the three brothers. "You guys need to be protected." She said before wishing for an invisible shield to appear only inches away from their body parts.

"Okay now let's get out of here." Cody said

Corbin grabbed the brooms that had been on the floor of the kitchen and gave each to everyone

"Seriously?" Cloe asked. They just learned this flying thing not so long ago. They could get hurt if they tried running away with them. Bea held her necklace and tried wishing for them to appear somewhere else, but her wish wasn't granted.

"Cloe we don't have a choice." Bea said "Holy climb at the back of Kevin on the broom before we fly." She said before opening the kitchen door so they could get out. But once it was open, she froze. All the master's workers where now standing around the invisible shield guarding the house. They all got out and stood in front of the house. Austin saw one of the worker's about to cut the shield with another one of the lasers they had used to do so too.

"Guys we have to start flying!" He screamed

"Now and from here?" Cloe asked right before one of the man officially began cutting the shield with the laser's light

"Now." Corbin said

That's when Bea knew she had to wish for the shield to disappear so they could fly through. She took a deep breath "Guys, get ready." Bea said before she and everyone else sat on their brooms and she wished for the shield to disappear.  "Now!"

She screamed before everyone jumped up to launch their brooms in the air. But Bea noticed that the master's workers immediately started flying after them.