Chapter 14: Culmination

Bea watched as an explosive light spread through the whole of Witch Ville. She felt the place getting warmer as the darkness faded away. The black grass and flowers transformed into beautiful life-full plants and the black water which was now back to a normal river transformed into blue water. 

The ground she was on started rising upper and upper along with her. She couldn't spot the three brothers anywhere, but she knew what was happening had everything to do with them. She smiled and stood up from the rising ground and stared up in the sky. The creatures weren't wearing their black capes or holding wands. Some were just flying up in the air with ecstatic happiness and some were on the ground running around and jumping up with laughter. 

The more the ground she was on rose, the more vivid she could see that this world was exactly like her world, like it should have been all along. They had actually done it! Witch Ville was a good place and the creatures where normal human beings again. Everything was going to be alright. She continued to smile and laugh as she looked around for any sport of Cody, Kevin, Carly, Cecil, Holy, Cloe, or the three brothers. 

"Yes!" Austin screamed jumping up and down with ecstatic happiness.

"We did it." Corbin grinned hugging Austin.

They stopped after hearing their mother clear her throat as in to get their attention. That's when reality stuck. They might have saved Witch Ville, but they sure hadn't saved their brother yet. Justin was still on the ground bleeding from his stomach.

After the light had spread all over and everything was life full, the ground around them started rising along with them.

"We have to find Bea." Austin said trying hard not to look at the blood surrounding his brother. Corbin nodded with approval. 

Once the ground stopped rising once it was on the same level with the upper ground, Bea started rummaging through the crowd of people happy to be back to their normal selves.

"I am not evil anymore. We all aren't evil anymore." Bea heard a girl on her right say to a girl beside her "But who made us to be back to our normal selves."

The other girl replied saying "I don't know but it sure can't be the heartless master that made us to be evil in the first place."

Bea started walking faster when she heard her name being called from far ahead. She saw Austin running towards her with a panicked look. Isn't he supposed to be rejoicing instead of having a panic attack? She asked herself not knowing the truth behind it.

"Bea." Austin said once he had reached her "Justin, he needs your help." He said before yanking Bea's arm and running back the way he came from. Bea hurtled ahead once Austin had led go of her hand. He was running a few feet ahead of her and she was following him. She didn't know what kind of trouble Justin was in but from the panic on Austin's face, it must have been serious.

"Guys, we're here." Austin said once they had reached the spot. It was the spot next to the black diamond, now white, which they had been at the whole time. And lying down on the ground was a lifeless Justin with a lot of blood surrounding him. She felt her heart race and winced with pain and sadness as she surveyed the scene. 

Justin couldn't die. Not after all of this. Justin was being held by a woeful woman whom Bea recognised to be the three brother's mom. She looked red and pale and had tears on the face. She knew the pain of losing someone you cared about. She remembered how she had been when her mom passed. She wasn't going to let someone else feel that pain.

"Bea!" Corbin screamed with more panic than relieve "Come on, you have got to wish quickly."

She kneeled down next to Justin stepping a bit into the blood on the ground, but she didn't care. She could see his eyes slightly close and could see him breathing slowly. He was still alive. She sighed with relieve knowing bringing a dead person (or anything) back from the dead isn't a wish to mess around with.