Chapter 11: The First Step

Justin Bieber: Get used to me

"We have to go down there. We can try to figure out the symbols on the diamond and turn this place good." Cloe said

Carly's evil moment had passed and they were trying to figure out what to do next

"No. My father probably already knows that you've found the diamond. If we go down there, there's no doubt he'd kill us or turn you guys evil." Corbin said

"Yeah, he has cameras located almost every were and he obviously put a camera down there where he put the diamond." Austin said

"Then now what?" Bea asked with frustration. She felt like they weren't going anywhere. At least not while they were turning evil

"After seeing what Carly's evil moment was like, you guys have to stop turning evil. That way we'll have plenty of time to all get out." Corbin said "I bet if we get into the castle, we can find where my dad puts the black fluid that prevents us from turning evil."

"Okay, we'll do that." Cody said not sounding much thrilled. How could he be if they weren't even sure they were all going to live?

Bea held her necklace and tried wishing to appear somewhere else just to check what type of wishes she could wish for. But that wish wasn't grunted.

"Looks like we still have to fly on our brooms." She said

"Well, we have to be invisible to be undetected." Corbin said.  

"Okay." Bea said before holding her necklace to wish for all of them to be invisible to everyone else but each other.

Bea put the broom in her hand on the floor. They had flown to the castle and had gotten in through the back door of the basement.

They had been invisible all throughout and they were still invisible even now, so no one had seen them but each other. But it was about to get a whole lot trickier. If they were going to find the black fluid, they had to be very careful.

She groaned as she touched her necklace with her eyes closed. It wasn't showing her were the black fluid was. She held it again, and she saw something that she had never seen before happen.

It wasn't showing her where the fluid was, but it showed her the direction which she should go, all the way from the basement, up the stairs, and into the first floor. From the first floor, it showed her the stairs and then the second floor. She opened her eyes and led go of her necklace

"I think it's in the second floor." She said to all of them and then only looked at the three brothers "Do you guys know any place in the second floor it could possibly be? It has to be a place you've never stepped foot in."

"No." Justin said

"We know all the rooms." Austin said "But I think that maybe it's in a hidden place."

"Yah." Corbin said "A place that isn't obvious."

"Great!" Cecil said sarcastically "That totally makes things a whole lot easier."

Bea noticed that Cecil's expression had annoyance in it instead of a slight smile or just a plain face. He was getting fed up of this place.

"Your dad built such a place as Witch Ville with just some techno and science." Cody said "A hidden room could require way much more than finding where it's hidden."

"Like what?" Justin asked

"Biometric scanning like your dad's DNA or eye or something." Cody said feeling hopeless. He was trying to be optimistic as always, but that didn't mean he had to forget to be realistic. And again, every person has a limit.