Chapter 13: Blood hero

Hailee Steinfeld: Rock-bottom

The minute Bea thought of the worst, the master took out a gun from his pocket. Seriously? This was just getting too crazy now. Getting turned evil would surely be a lot better that what he was about to do. He so wanted to kill her.

"Dad..." She heard Austin say in a scared yet calm voice. The gun was pointing right at her. She felt her heart racing but no tears came out of her eyes. She was just scared and nothing else but scared. If she died, then she wouldn't achieve what she was in Witch Ville for. And as for Cody and the others, they were going to stay evil like that forever. And the three brothers would never get out and their lives would be way worse than before.

"Dad please put the gun down." Corbin said finishing what Austin had wanted to say. But the master didn't say anything back. He was just staring at Bea with the scariest expression that he didn't even look close to dropping the gun. Bea thought. If she moved, he would definitely shoot her, and if she just stayed still, she was dead anyway. She took a deep a breath and looked up to the sky. Where's a helpful spirit when she needs it the most? She had never needed one this badly. Helpful spirits appeared when a good person who possessed a good necklace needed help.

"I don't have the necklace." She thought looking at her necklace that was on the master's neck. That's why a helpful spirit wasn't appearing. She didn't possess the necklace of desires anymore. The master had it. She looked at the master just in time to see him pulling the trigger. But then something she totally didn't expect happened. Corbin jumped in front of her and the bullet that came out of the gun shot him instead right before he fell to the ground.

"Corbin!" She screamed before kneeling down. It had shot him on his right shoulder and she could already see a lot of blood coming out.

"No!" She heard the twins say at the same time before rushing and kneeling down next to Corbin. Bea felt a tear drop down her cheek. She couldn't believe Corbin just jumped in front of a bullet for her.

"Look what you did!" Justin screamed with tears rushing down his face at his father.

"It was meant for her." The master said.

It was meant for her. And if Bea didn't do something, the next bullet was really going to be for her. She started hearing a lot of voices in her head.

"You are the only one that can get us out. I love you. My dad's going to do something bad to Holy if we don't do what he said. I promise I will do everything possible okay. Bea, get away from me. We're going to get of here. And everything's going to be alright."

She felt her right hand get heavy and she held it out towards her necklace. She didn't know what made her do that because she wasn't really thinking straight. She just felt the need to and was thinking about this many voices in her head and that just gave her determination. She saw her necklace start to move and her eyes became wide open with shock. The necklace was shaking.

 She stood up from the ground with her eyes locked right on the necklace. Her hand became a little bit heavier but she kept holding it out. She endeavoured hard for the necklace to get off the master's neck and into her hands. It started shaking harder and harder and the master noticed it. The master was about to hold the necklace when it got off his neck. Bea felt her heart racing with shock and excitement. But she didn't lose her focus. She kept trying until the necklace flew towards her and she grasped it. She stared at the necklace for a second until hearing Austin say

"Put it on."

She did as Austin said but was still trying to process what had just happened.

"How did you do that?" Justin asked.