Chapter 4: ready or not

Fifth harmony- Work from home

"Hold still." Carly said applying the black make-up on Kevin's face. If they had to go out of the house, they had to look like everyone else so that no one would suspect something. Not that anyone in this place looked like they had the mind to realize that they were different from them. 

The way they looked so possessed by evilness they didn't even look normal and they didn't even look like they could think. But that wasn't certain since nobody knew for sure. So Bea had wished for some black make-up for them to apply on their faces so they could blend in.

"It's so uncomfortable and it smells terrible." Kevin said when Carly was applying the make-up on him. His face was squinted to show his discomfort that Carly couldn't apply the make-up on right.

"It's make-up, not a garbage can." Holy said from where she was sitting teasing Kevin on the smell of the make-up. But she couldn't tease him on the discomfort too as she too could feel it as Bea applied the make up on her. Bea focused as she dipped the brush she was holding on to the black powder and applied it on some part of Holy's face. When she was done, Holy looked like a zombie. Kevin grinned at Holy's face and then started giggling. He clearly thought she looked ridiculous.

"Um...Kevin, you should be giggling at yourself." Cecil said looking at Kevin's face. He also looked like a Zombie. Everyone did too after they all applied the make-up. They all looked like the people in Witch Ville, which was the plan.

Bea held her necklace as she wished for invisible shields to appear on each and every one of them. Cody had been packing a flash light inside his black back pack as he noticed the air around all parts of his body. It was only inches away from his legs and arms and the rest of his body part. It had gotten thicker and for a few seconds, it was visible and his white skin felt cold and he felt like something was rubbing on his skin. The strange air disappeared and so did the feeling.

"What just happened?" He asked as he turned to stare at Bea almost sure she had everything to do with it

"Yah...some strange air just appeared on me and then disappeared." Cloe said. She also had saw and felt it just like everyone else.

"It's an invisible shield which is everywhere around your body parts only inches away from your skin. It'll help to protect us from anyone evil in which Ville. But..." Bea said before touching Holy's hand. The shield around Holy Body didn't seem to prevent Bea from touching her "Not from each other."

"So you're saying the only people that are going to be able to hurt us are ourselves?" Cloe asked

"And the only people that are going to be able to touch us are ourselves." Bea said

"Cool." Cecil said putting a hat on his head and pulling it down a bit causing half of his ears to be covered with the thick dark blue wool material.

"Okay, is everyone ready?" Bea said trying to sound encouraging. But the only responses the got were indirect.

"Like it matters." Carly said.

"Well, come on guys. We've got to keep our self-esteems up and work together to get out of this place alive." Cody emboldened. Working together was the only thing that was going to rescue them. And lack of hope was the last thing they needed.

Cecil shrugged as if to say "Whatever." He grabbed his backpack and placed it on his bag. Cloe sighed as she also grabbed her back pack. Carly rolled her eyes as if to show how pointless this situation was getting.

Bea grabbed her purple back pack as she felt the silver chain on her right hand with the black heart wrote B+C shake. Holy flipped on her pink coat for warmth before grabbing her pink backpack. Kevin was already wearing his jersey and carrying his blue backpack. Each of their backpacks had equipment which was going to help them while they were out there.