Chapter 3: The unthinkable

Ariana Grande Ft Iggy Azalea- problem

In the bare ground inside the dark door of a world completely different lay seven children with eyes closed and a strange wind blowing upon them. Bea slowly opened her eyes and saw what just seemed like a dream. Her heart hadn't been beating fast but it started to beat fast like when she was shoved by the wind into the dark door. She tried getting up with difficulty because she was a bit sprained from the hurricane. 

She saw brooms everywhere in the air around her and people dressed in black capes surrounding her. They looked scary because their skin had a little black on it like how zombies look and their eyes were black all over. But either than that, they did look human. They were holding wands in their hands and casting the most evil of spells upon each other. 

A small thin light that almost looked like lightning came towards Bea from one of the creatures' wand. She kneeled down to dodge it. This place was completely covered with darkness. Everywhere she would look, it was dark.

"What in the word?" She heard Carly say. She was sitting and everyone else was starting to wake up from the ground.

"What's going on?" Kevin asked

"Where are we?" Cecil asked

Bea looked around at the people flying with brooms in the air around her one more time. She couldn't forget this place even if she wanted to. It wasn't the first time she ever stepped foot inside of it. And this was the most evil place she knew. She knew a bit about this place from the book that had everything to know about the necklace of desires that her mom left for her before she died. It had over a thousand pages and it contained information not only about the necklace but also places like this that were out of this world. 

They were fantasy worlds. Some were nice to read about, but this place hadn't been nice at all for Bea to read about. It was enveloped with evil magic and any person would wish to be anywhere else in the universe but here. She turned around and stared at everyone. Kevin looked impaled like someone had just stabbed him. It was because of the how shocked and scared he was. After all, who wouldn't be scared of this place?

 He stood up shaking like he couldn't walk. Cecil looked...well...like Cecil. Instead of being scared like a normal person, he heard a slight smile on his face. Carly was scared too but she wasn't scared like Kevin. Her mouth was a bit agape to show how appearing at this place was completely unexpected. Cloe was puzzled like she had no idea what was going on which was true. Her mind was roaming with a lot of questions.

 Cody looked alert and his eyes were focused on everything that was happening around him. There was also fright in his expression as he noticed that this place was totally evil. With the brooms up in the air and wands being casted among each other, everything was quite vivid to notice and the first thing he noticed was that this was totally not the place to be.

"Ouch!" Bea heard Holy wailing. Everyone was standing up and she was the only one still on the ground. Her hands were covered around her right ankle and her eyes where shut closed to show pain. Everyone surrounded her as they realized she was hurt. She was bleeding on her right ankle. The strong wind must have really hurt her.

"It's okay Holy." Bea said kneeling down beside her "Hold still." She held her necklace and after about a second, Holy stopped feeling pain. The blood on her ankle disappeared and her ankle felt as normal as ever.

"Are you okay?" Kevin asked her

"Am I okay?" Holy stood up staring at Kevin with exasperation "What do you mean am I okay? You're the reason we're all in this mess!"