Chapter 7: Now or never

Bea zipped her Blue jeans right before putting her redcoat on over her white shirt with long sleeves. She was in the girl's room getting dressed alone, getting ready for the plan to take action. It was agreed. They had to get inside the castle before they all turned evil. That way they will be able to find out more about what the master is doing to this place and more about Witch Ville. Bea saw the knob of the door turn.

"Are you ready?" Carly peeked into the now ajar door.

"Yah." Bea grabbed the backpack that was on the bed "Let's just get this over with." She walked out of the room.

"Guys, you've really got to see this!" Kevin called from the third room from the doorway. He looked alert and keen like he had just discovered their way out. Bea and Carly were standing in front of the doorway of the girl's room on the passage staring at Kevin who was a few feet ahead. Bea frowned with curiosity and Carly just stared at him not thinking that whatever he wants to show them would be anything that will lead them or help them to get out of this evil place. She knew how much of a miracle it would take to get them out. "Don't just stand there! Come on!" Kevin yelled with impatience.

"What's with all the yelling?" Cecil asked from the doorway of the boy's room which was at the back of the girl's room. He stood at the back of Bea and Carly looking ahead at Kevin "Did someone lose his hearing sense or something?" He said referring to Kevin. Kevin just exhaled to show annoyance and impatience.

"Yah...what's the matter Kev?" Cody who was now standing right next to Cecil said after getting out of the Boy's room."

"What's going on?" Cloe who had come all the way from downstairs with Holy asked.

"Is Kevin having an evil moment or something?" Holy asked thinking that was the reason for his yelling

"I am not having an evil moment. Just come on." He said before getting into the third room. Everyone followed him. Kevin was standing to the window. Since the house was mostly made of glass it allowed you to always want to observe the outside even if it's scary and makes you feel more miserable. Bea didn't get what Kevin was doing standing staring at the evilness of this place which they all had surveyed many times until she looked at the window herself. Kevin was staring at the really huge castle at the top of the tallest hill which was very hard to notice since it looked really small from the window...but Bea could see all the wizards and witches gathered around that hill in the air on their broom sticks. They were all staring at something...someone whom Bea couldn't see.

"What are they doing gathered there?" Cloe wanted to know. She thought that all this wizards and witches only knew something called flying around on brooms stick all the time and casting their wands upon each other to do evil. She thought that all they knew to do was to talk a backwards language and use their wands to hit their shields because they knew they weren't like them even with black make up covered on their faces.

"There's only one way to find." Bea said

Bea touched her heart to try to stop it from beating fast. She felt so scared for her and everyone. One single wrong move... and the whole plan would be ruined.

"Hey. Are you okay?" Cody who was standing beside her asked. Bea had wished for them all to be invisible but for the only ones to be able to see them to be each other just like with the shield around their bodies that allowed only them to touch each other. Bea's face was red. And her body was shaking and she was panting heavily

"No." She said before holding his hand tight "I just don't want us to mess up."

"Bea, just relax and stop thinking negatively." Cecil who was now right beside them said.