Chapter 10

Ari got back to the inn with a "happy" greeting from Michele. "What brings you back, i thought you would've left, with any luck." "Sorry Michele. I'm still here and so are the boys." Ari said with a flat tone. "Oh why must you hurt me this way?" Michele said and continued typing away. Ari walked up the custom staircase made by Luke. She made her way towards the boys room. "I can do it. I can talk to them. Anything i have to say, they have the right to hear." Ari whispered to herself and knocked on the door. "Come on in!" Sam said. He had a collection of everything silver in the inn. "You're going to return these I hope?" Ari said half jokingly. "Of course, of course." Dean stepped out of the bathroom with semi-dry hair. "A shower with pressured water! I am living the dream." "Oh dear gods." Ari said rolling her eyes. "Yes! You finally read Percy Jackson, I see?" "You would be right, Sam. But Percy and Annabeth? I ship it." Ari said. "Nerds." Dean said. "Okay Mr. Lets-Star-trek-five-this-bitch" Ari said mockingly. Ari wanted to avoid the topic as best she could, but she knew that wasn't going to happen. "I need to talk to you guys." she said in a very serious tone. "Are-are you okay?" Sam asked. "I just feel like I'm a massive burden to you guys. I cost so much money, and-and food and everything. I weigh you guys down." Ari said, so close to the brim of crying. "What are you talking about? We are family, in the family business. This is what we do. No matter what. We are in this together. What team?" Dean said. "WILDCATS" said some random hipster from the hallway. "Well, he's not wrong." Sam said. "Are you sure it's alright I stay with you guys?" Ari asked. "We wouldn't have it any other way." Dean said moving to hug her.

Ari wiped her nose and stood up to leave the room. She bumped into a large man. "Oh sorry I didn't see you- Ari?" "God fucking dammit." Ari said, sighing. "I-I miss you." "Go to hell, cunt face." Ari said pushing the man out of her way. "I've been to hell. I didn't enjoy it. I was tortured with the most torture of the history of torture." the man said. "What the actual fuck?" Ari said unsure. "Go away Derek. I don't need you here." "Oh but i think you do." Derek said, his eyes turning blacker than the night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whattttttt. an UDPDATE??!??1

yes

A CRAPPY UPDATE??!!?!?1?

yes

~follow on instagram @ibroughtthefandoms

Michael is asleep

Aya is probably doing a sin of sorts.

Ari is doing a softball thing??? Maybe

Brandon is doing god knows what.

Im tired but i am going to read and watch...*drumroll* Gossip girl

chuck bass I need chuck bass

+Don't stop being an ass to people+

~NaTaLiE