Chapter 12

Sam raced to the hospital. He hoped that Cas would be okay. When he arrived to the hospital, Sam asked the receptionist what room Cas was staying in.
"Room 315. On the 3rd floor, the door should be on the right." With a smile and a quick thank you, Sam bought a bear that was at the cafeteria. He also bought a water for Dean, and an apple for himself.

Sam entered room 315 to find Cas bruised and cut. He gasped a little at the sight of him. He looked over and saw Dean, snoring in the uncomfortable chair. Sam laughed a little and placed the bear, water, and apple on Cas' bedside table. Sam picked up the chart at the end of Cas' bed and read it. "No major injuries. Bruising and cuts caused by a small blunt object. Severe dehydration and starvation."

"Dean, wake up." Sam shook Dean awake. "Wha-what?" A drowsy Dean asked. "Is Cas okay? Will he be okay?" Sam asked in fear of the unknown. "Yeah, the nurses say he's going to be just fine. Only sustained minor injuries that will heal quickly as long as he doesn't get into any more trouble." "Oh okay. That's good then. What happened?" "We don't know, pretty boy here won't wake up." 

Sam was terrified about what happened to Cas. But his mind was elsewhere. Where's Ari? She hasn't called or even texted in a while and Sam was worried.

----------------------Ari's POV----------------------

I woke up, feeling an intense pain all over my body. Where the hell was I? Where is everybody? I'm sore,  tired, and generally confused. What the fuck? 

"I see you're awake." Derek said, coming out of the shadows. "Wow, overdramatic are we?" "What do you mean?" "Well," Ari started, with a sarcastic tone, " Coming out of the shadowed corner? Could you be any more cliche? Or is there an even darker corner to appear from? Or maybe you're waiting for nightfall to turn into a bat, and fly your bitch-ass away." "I see somebody is snarky today. Or is that everyday?" 

"What did you do to me? Where am I?" Ari asked. 

"Well you see, your body is awaking from it's dream like state. You're body is becoming self aware." 

"My body is what?"

"Sweetie...you've been in a comatose state for a few years now." 

----------------------------------------------------------------

ACTUAL FUCKING PLOT TWIST?????!!!!!!!!1!111?!!

yeah

next chapter i think I'm wrapping shit up soOOOoooo

my friend is actually writing his fan fiction too so i think we're updating around the same time.???//?...?.?

anyways

~dont stop being an ass to people~

Natalie