Chapter 5

"Hey! Are you lost? You look very confused." Ari yelled to the man in a long trench coat. "I'm looking for some help." He said. "Well what's your name?" Ari asked. "Castiel. I'm an angel of the lord." He replied. Okay this wackadoo fell on his butt. "Well I have some family here. I'll take you to them. Is that okay Castiel?" "Yes, very much. Thank you." "Okay come on sweetie." Ari said taking her hand and placing it on Castiel's shoulder, steering him towards room the boys room.

"Sam, Dean I brought a Castiel to see you!" Ari yelled and knocked on the door. "Why are you beating the door? Can't you just go in?" Castiel asked, confused. "Ummmm....It's called knocking. And I do it so they know I'm here." Ari replied unsure about this man. Sam opened the door, with a gun pointing. As always. "Who the hell is this?" Sam asked, putting on his 'tough guy' act, showing no weakness. "Sam, Dean this is Castiel. He is an angel of the lord?' Ari said a little bit unsure. "Yeah right. Vampires exist. Demons exist. For fucks sake Cupid exists. Angels? Nada. No way do they exist." Dean said, but stumbling his words a little bit because of the sight of Castiel. "Can we call you Cas?" Ari asked. "I am an angel of the lord. And I suggest that you lower that gun because bullets don't affect me." Castiel said getting angry. "Well, um, Cas, can you prove you're an angel?" Dean asked. At once, the sky started thundering and cracking. "There. I proved it." Cas said. "Dude, the sky was clear a minute ago. No clouds. And now it's clear with no clouds after that whole lightning thing." Sam said in disbelief. "Cas you said you needed help?" Ari asked "Yes. Dean Winchester is the righteous man. And I am here to find him." "Well, beautiful you found him." Dean said holding out both arms and smirking. "Thank you for the compliment, Dean. And in fact you are quite nice looking as well." Cas replied innocently. Dean blushed brighter than a fire truck.

"Sam may I talk to you outside?" Ari asked. "Sure." Sam said and walked outside with her. "Is Dean gay?" Ari asked. "I wouldn't say gay. Maybe more bisexual, but certainty not gay. He denies it, but once he stared at a man for a whole 2 hours at the bar. I think he fell in love." Sam said. "Okay. Thank you Sammy." They both walked in to see a confused angel kissing a man who also looked confused as to why he even was kissing him. "SORRY TO INTERRUPT BUT PLEASE IF YOURE GOING TO KISS, KISS SOMEWHERE ELSE JESUS' SAKE." Cas and Dean pulled away abruptly. "Jesus is dead. And he isn't very helpful in heaven, so why would we do something for his sake?" Cas said seriously. "Oh my god." Dean said. "He is everybody's god. Not yours." Cas said angrily. Dean just smirked and kissed him again. Cas blushed and looked a little scared, "My face is warm. Dean, why is it warm?" And Dean just smiled and stared at Cas with loving eyes. And in that very moment, Sam, Dean and Ari knew that Dean had fallen in love.

NEXT DAY STUFF IS HAPPENING

The three amigos ate breakfast at a crummy dinner while Cas just sat there and stared at Dean eating his extra chocolate chip pancakes with whip cream in a smiley face. "Do you wanna taste?" Dean asked. "Yes please." And Cas had a bite. "I can taste every particle. The atoms, the protons and neutrons. Everything. And I do not wish to consume that again." Cas said, scrunching his face. "Do you two need a room?" Ari asked. "Oh shut your cake hole." Dean said blushing.

"Woah woah woah. Do you see that man?" Sam asked, "because he is beautiful." "Are you gay?" Ari asked. "Yeah. I thought that was obvious." Sam said. "Uh, no it wasn't. Thanks for the update." Ari said sarcastically and took a bite from her bacon. "Gabriel?" Cas asked shocked and standing up in his chair. "Little bro! And look. You have friends. How wonderful. Three days on Earth and you already made friends." Gabe said. "This is Dean, my lover," which to this Dean almost choked on his pancakes, ", Sam a very tall man who likes you," and now it was Sam's turn to choke on his salad, "and Ari. She has just recently found out that her brothers live." Cas said, introducing them all. The three gave Cas evil death glares. "Mind if I join?" "Not at all." Ari said sarcastically and stabbed her pancake.

Then Sam's eyes went wide and looked at Gabe uncertainly. Gabe just winked at Sam. "Did you just?" Sam asked. "I did." Gabe replied. Gabe sent Sam a telepathic message saying, "You, me tonight. Some 5 star hotel penthouse. Possibilities are endless. What do you say Samsquatch? A little sticky mess?

They all finished eating, apart from the two angels who didn't want to, and made it back to the motel. "Dean, mind if I borrow baby?" Sam asked. "Sure but please please please don't do it in her. She doesn't like it." Dean said. "Thank you Dean" Dean and Cas went to Ari's room and watched t.v together as she took a shower. She sang Jaime All Over by Mayday Parade for a whole 30 minutes in the shower. She got out and screamed. There were spiders all over the floor and counter. "DEAN MOTHERFUCKING WINCHESTER!" She screamed. "Nice singing by the way, princess." Dean replied. "I am going to kill you but first, hand me the clothes on the bed." She said. "How?" Dean asked. "Close your eyes and hand them to me." Ari said with gritted teeth. "This is yours? This actually fits? It's huge!" Dean said holding up Ari's bra with his pinky. "What's huge?" Ari asked. "Oh! Uh...nothing?" Dean said as it was a question. "I want my damn clothes, Dean" "alright I am coming. Calm your oversized boobs." Dean grumbled and handed ari her clothes.

AT THE FANCY PENT HOUSE HOTEL

Sam and Gabriel made out. Then took off shirts. Then pants. Then boxers. Then about 3 hours later, Sam and Gabe fell to opposite sides of the bed, panting. A sticky, sweaty mess was in between them and well, on the couch too. After they took a shower (together, I might add) they got back in the impala. Sam steering with his left hand and holding Gabe's hand with his right hand. And they rode back. At night Sam and Gabe shared a bed and Dean and Cas shared a bed. Both angels didn't sleep. They just watched their boyfriends sleep peacefully. At Ari's room she pushed her two beds together and made a huge nest out of them. 'It's awesome being alone sometimes' she thought and took up as much space from the two beds as she could. She slept well that night too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JERSEY JUST GOT COLDER AND.... Sorry the song is stuck in my head.

Written on an iPad so, sorry for every mistake

(I updated Ari, be happy now.)

YESSSS THE BOYS GOT BOYFRIENDS BUTTTT WHAT ABOUT ARI?

I have a plan for her and her mystery guy.

This was a fun chapter to write.

•Don't stop being an ass to people•

~N