chapter 9

Ari and the boys walked around the tiny town called Stars Hallow. "Over here is the town gazebo and to the left of it is the very tree i had my first make out session." "With who?" "Jess Mariano (Marry-on-o). He is Luke's nephew. He loves to read and has a whole bad boy image but really he is a hopeless romantic.He helped me after school at Luke's and would make me cheesy fries with extra salt." "Such a charmer." Dean W. grumbled. "Ohhh and there's Dean! Well, Rory's Dean not Dean Dean. Dean! Hey!" Ari yelled across the road to Dean who was headed to the soda shop. "Ari. It's nice to see you again." "You too. Are you and Rory still together?" "Nah, Jess got in the way. I got married though." Dean said and held up his left hand. "You got married? fricken awesome. And Jess Mariano? My old Jess?" "Yeah he and Rory had a thing. She chose him over me. I'm still really sad but I am very happy with the wife. She is great." Dean said smiling. "Dean I would like you to meet Sam and Dean." "Woah. it's like looking into a mirror." Sam said. (A/N: In Gilmore Girls Dean is played by Jared Padalecki as well as Sam in Supernatural. Hence, the 'Whoa looking in a mirror' thing they had going on.) "That's a bit freaky." Dean W. said. "I told you that they looked alike." Ari said laughing a little. "Hey Kirk!" Ari yelled. "Hello Arianna. I got a girlfriend whose name is Lulu. We have had sex." "Thanks for the image Kirk." "Anytime" He said and walked away. "Kirk is just as weird as when I left." Ari grumbled.

"Do you guys wanna see more of the town?" Ari asked. "I'm really tired. I think I might nap." Dean said. "I'm going back too. Research." Sam said. "Oh, okay. I'll meet you guys later." Ari said, trying her best to hide her disappointment. As Sam and Dean walked away, Ari headed to Luke's.

"Hey Lukie." Ari sighed and sat down at the counter. "Ceaser I'm going on a break!" Luke yelled and sat down next to Ari. "What's wrong sweetheart?" "I don't have a donut in my hand." Ari joked. "You just ate-you know what? Why do I even bother?" Luke said and grabbed her a donut from the counter. "So tell me why you're sad." "I don't think Sam and Dean want me tagging along with them. I mean sure, I am their sister but I'm a burden. They have to get an extra hotel room for me and I take up space in the impala. Also they could probably do better off without me." Ari said, blinking away tears. "Well, sure you are a little extra work but didn't they know this when they offered to have you come with them?" Luke said. "Well maybe but-" Ari started, the Luke interrupted. "But nothing. You are a kind, smart, and stubborn girl. All three combined will make things a little harder and create more work. And what do you guys do? Hunt creatures that would probably give me nightmares? Three would make it easier to kill it." "Or easier to mess up." Ari grumbled. "No it wouldn't. You keep your chin up high. For the few months that I got to know you, you acted like nothing could get to you. You were the world that everybody worshipped. You were the queen, and nothing discouraged you. Not even the C you got on the pop quiz, I knew it hurt you but you acted like it didn't. You marched right up to that school right there and you demanded to take a different pop quiz. You wouldn't leave until you took another. You got an A. When Jess broke up with you, you shrugged and walked away. At night I would hear you crying but you know what? You got up in the morning and you did everything like nothing happened. But guess what? You are tough. You live your damn life as if nothing will hurt you. Granted, that's not the best way to live, but it's how you live and it works for you. So you keep you head high, remember the world worships you, and you are the queen. So you march up and be the Arianna I know." Luke said. "Ari nodded and smiled. "Yeah. You're right. Thanks Lucas. Seriously, I'm glad I walked into here and not Al's pancake world that apparently doesn't even sell friggin' pancakes." Ari laughed. "That's my girl!" Luke said proud. "Thank you Luke. Really. I mean it." Ari said and hugged Luke. Well, it's getting late. I'll see you tomorrow for coffee or something." "Bye."

She's a true Winchester.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara