Chapter 11

Ari stood there. "Why the hell would I need you?" She said in a disgusted tone. "Deans little boy toy, what's his name...Castiel? Hmm, that one. He's sort of, well, in a sticky situation. Well, to be fair I put him there. I know how much you love dean, and dean loves that petty angel, so i know for a fact that you'd do anything to save the blue eyed damsel in distress. I got the help of Metatron, and we both found a way to take an angels grace. Without his grace, he's human. I'm pretty sure dean would miss the angelic butt sex from dear Castiel." "I think the real question is, why do I need you?" Ari asked. "I am the only one who knows how to restore an angel's grace." "Oh please. We're the friggen' Winchesters. I know for a fact that demons run the other way when they here our name. You don't think we could find a way to get his grace back?" "Here's my number," Derek said pulling a business card out of his pants pocket, "when you're stuck and need help, consult me. Oh, and we should probably have some more sex." "In your dreams." Ari said, rolling her eyes. "Where else am I going to get some from you?" Derek said in an almost mocking tone and disappeared.
Ari barged into the boys room. Knowing immediately that she should have knocked, there was a half naked Sam pulling on a shirt. "Woah! In boxers here!" Sam yelled. "Noob" Dean muttered from the bathroom. "We have a situation." Ari said, hurriedly. "Castiel has had his grace taken from him. So that means he is human. And wondering around Earth. He doesn't know anything about being a human, and we need to help him." "Oh naw, not my baby." Dean said, slamming the bathroom door shut. "Noob." Sam said mockingly. "Go fuck yourself." Dean said. "No thanks, I have Gabriel doing that." "BOYS!" Ari yelled. "Dean, you need to go fight the werewolves. Take 'em out. You're too close to this one. Sam and I have to go do research."
----------------DEANS P.O.V ---------------------
'Goddam werewolves. They're better off dead. Which is what I'm here to do. In the middle of the woods. I have plenty of silver. In fact, probably too much.' Dean thought to himself. He was just trying to not think about his baby cas. He loves Cas and doesn't want him hurt. He loves the way Cas gets confused with pop culture references, and when Cas is scared, even though he doesn't admit it, he snuggles dean a bit too much. But Dean loves that. He loves his electric blue eyes, and holding Cas' hands. He loves his obsession with bees, and even though he doesn't sleep, he still puts on pajamas which mostly consists of Dean's ratty AC/DC shirt and heart-shaped boxers. The way Cas stares at Captain Kirk in admiration when they're watching Star Trek, or staring at Dean with a small smile and doe eyes when he sleeps. Dean loves Cas, and nothing will ever change that.
All of a sudden, in the middle of Dean's thinking, a giant ass werewolf comes and slams Dean into the ground. "Woah you like it rough. I admire that." Dean said sarcastically, and out of breath. "I know what you are. You're a hunter. Here to kill me and every other one of us." The werewolf growled. "Damn straight. Well, not exactly straight. More curvy, but you are right about my hunting ways." And with that being said, Dean took out his gun, and shot the werewolf straight in the chest.
The pack of wolves were starting to come out. Dean was outnumbered,mane he knew that. He started shooting them. Neither dean nor the werewolves having any mercy on each other. "Hey ass-butts!!" A figure yelled, holding a gun. Both the "mystery" savior and Dean shooting down wolves, left and right.
With all the werewolves killed, Dean looked up at the man. He grinned a huge, lopsided grin. "Cas. Damn it, I've missed you." Dean said starting to walk towards Cas. Cas smiled widely, embraced Dean for a full minute, then kissed him. Passionately. Cas pulled away, and then blacked out. "Cas? Cas, baby, I need you. Wake up." Dean said, terrified about losing him. Checking his pulse, dean concluded that Cas was alive, but dying. He picked him up, and hurried to the impala.
~~~~
Dean got Cas checked into a hospital. In all the chaos, Dean forgot to call sammy. "Hey sam, it's me. I'm at the hospital, with Cas. We don't know what is wrong but please come quick." Dean hung up. The nurse came to dean and told him the news. "He is severely dehydrated. Also, starving. The only thing he's eaten within the past 48 hours is what looks like a candy bar and half of a rotten banana. He has lots and lots of bruises, and cuts all over his body. We will help fix that, along with his dehydration and starvation. Overall, he will survive, but will need a little extra taking care of. I can see you love him, so I'm most definitely not worried about you not getting him to the proper health." The nurse smiled and moved along to make her rounds.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys I think I'm love.
Okay, maybe not love love.
Or maybe.
It's a very very strong liking towards her. I really really like her. And she will probably read this. Btw Aya I really really like you ❄️

Wow an update. That's new

It's like 2 am and I'm so tired and I'm in my period and I'm miserable. But I wrote some really cute fluff and I'm kind of fangirling.

I went to the park today. It was uneventful.

~-~ self promotion ~-~ follow my ig: _natalieallen_

>Don't stop being an ass to people<

~N