Chapter 7 (warning:sexual content.)

Ari and Derek never seemed to get out of the bed. All they did was order take out, watch movies and make out for practically hours. Sam and Gabe did everything to each other, if you catch my flow here. Dean and Cas ended up having sex. It was like Dean had never experienced anything like Cas before. Somehow Cas knew which little things drove Dean 'sex-crazy'. Dean took advantage of Cas being a virgin and gave him everything he had.

It all started out with Cas reading a book about bees that Sam brought for him from the library. Cas had his really cute "I'm reading" face on, and this made Dean angry. But not an angry like he was going to murder someone, but angry like he needed Cas at that very moment.

About two days later, Cas made a honey sand which. This consisted of half a bottle of honey sandwiched in between two pieces of stale white bread. This made Dean even more angry and sexually frustrated. Cas asked Dean, "Can you bring me my book of bees? I would like to finish it." "Sure thing." Dean said. So, Cas read about how bees make honey, and Dean stared at Cas while he ate his sandwich and read his book. Finally Dean couldn't take it anymore. He took his hand and hit the book from Cas' hands. "You know what? Fuck you and your book about bees and your damn adorable face when you read and go to hell for making those goddamn sandwiches that look horrid but you somehow love." Dean yelled at Cas. "I am very sorry Dean. If you would like, I can stop doing those." "No, no please. I'm sorry, it's just that...fuck I can't even describe it." "Dean." Cas said and Dean looked up from his hands that were on the table. "Yeah?" "You are frustrated. May I help?" "No, maybe. Oh god yes Cas. I can't take this anymore. I need you." Dean said and started walking towards Cas. "Like a bee needs to make honey." Cas said and started making out with Dean. Dean hungrily kissed back and pulled Cas' hair. "Let's....get....that....dirty old....trench coat....off of you." Dean said in between breaths.

Dean wrestled the trench coat, suit jacket and pants off of Cas. Cas pushed Dean onto the bed. Cas stripped Dean down to only his underwear. Cas put his elbows on either side of Dean. He looked down at his amazing emerald green eyes and he smiled. Dean smiled back and gripped the bottom of Cas' tie and pulled him towards him. Dean got Cas' tie and shirt off and slowly took his fingers and traced his legs, up and down. Cas pulled Dean's underwear off with his teeth, and Dean's breath hitched. "Oh no fair." Dean said and flipped Cas over onto his back. Dean took off the angels underwear and started giving him love bites. He left a trail of them going from his neck to his chest. Dean found Cas' sweet spot which was right below his ear. Cas let out a loud moan Dean smiled as he was sucking on his neck.

Dean then started to lick Cas. He licked him everywhere, going from his chest to his v-lines. Cas let out another loud moan as Dean got closer. Dean couldn't resist teasing Cas a little as he traced his index finger around Cas' hard dick. "Dean." Cas moaned. Dean enjoyed every second of this. He enjoyed having his name being moaned, he enjoyed Cas frustrated and all hot and bothered. And he was positive that Cas enjoyed it too. Both Dean and Cas couldn't take it anymore, so Dean sucked on Cas. Cas was doing little thrusts as Dean went up and down. After a few minutes of this, Dean hovered himself over Cas and reached into the nightstand and grabbed lube. "Hands and knees." Dean ordered, and Cas obeyed. Putting a more than generous amount of lube on his fingers, he put them in Cas. Castiel gasped at the sudden pain and pleasure he got. Dean didn't wait for long until he plunged himself into Cas. "Oh Dean." Cas would moan over and over. Dean thrusted harder and faster until Cas reached his peak. His body was flooded with a white hot pain. After a few seconds Castiel started shaking by the orgasm. Dean slowed down and not seconds after he plopped down on the bed next to Cas, reaching his peak also. They both looked at each other and smiled."Dean," Cas said panting. ",I really enjoyed that." "Me too, Cas. Me too."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7! wooooooooooooo

SeX

Is any of this even right? I hope so.

I don't have much more to say.

Goodnight.

~N