Chapter 13

Ari awoke in a hospital. "Where I am?" 

Ari's mom rushed over to the bed. "Oh my god. You're awake. We didn't think you'd make it. We were just about to give up and lose hope, but oh my god you're here. You're here." she started sobbing into Ari. "Mom, what happened?" "A group of boys beat you up and-and just left you to die there." "How long have I been in a coma?" "Two and a half years." 

Ari just laid there in shock. "What about Sam, and-and Dean, or Cas, or-or even Derek what about them?" "Who?" Ari's mom asked. 

Ari just froze. Did she make them up? Did none of their adventures exist? Did she make this up? 

"It's good to see you're awake. I hope you're doing okay. You may experience some minimal dizziness and headaches, and occasionally get lost in so called, "day dreams." You may start to experience or expand a false reality. These are all perfectly normal. Whenever you're ready, you may check out of the hospital, and help fill out some paperwork." the nurse smiled and left the room, leaving Ari to our over how none of her experiences with the boys was real. 

"Are you ready to go?" Ari's mom asked. "Oh, um, yeah." 

They filled out all of the necessary paperwork, and left the hospital.

----------------------- 40 years later

Ari laid sickly on the hospital bed, coughing up blood, and praying to god he would let her leave the earth in peace. Ari lived a peaceful life. She got married to a Ethan, and had three children. There was always a piece of Ari who wished she never awoke from that coma. She loved her life with Sam and Dean. She always wanted to see Dean and Cas get married, or Sam and Gabe grow old together. Would her and Derek ever get married? This is a false reality she'll never know. But she always believed that no matter what, she would be happy. Even if it's with Ethan, or Derek and the boys. 

-------------------------------------------------

"8:43 pm, deceased." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow guys I'm actually done with a fan fiction. i feel complete and tired. yay.

so, for the last time,

'don't stop being an ass to people,

Natalie