Chapter 3

The boys met Ari at the nearest Biggersons. They got a table and dean ordered a bacon cheeseburger, Sam got a salad and Ari got a kids hamburger. "So," Dean started with a mouth full of food, "you have any plans for where you're going next?" "Not really. I was going to drive north and see what they have. It's getting closer to winter, so i have to enjoy their cold weather." Ari said, taking another bite of her hamburger. "well, we were going to ead up north as well. I hear tht there are some changelings up there." Sam said with an excited glint in his eyes. "oh no. no, no, no, no, no and no. Last time we fought a changeling freakin Ben was one and almost killed Lisa!" Dean said with a deep voice, trying to hide his fear. "Dude, man up. Is little Dean afraid of a little baby monster?" Ari said, making her voice high pitched, just taunting Dean. "Shuddup" Dean said, blushing redder than the tomato on his sandwich. "Well, as we're going to the top of the country, i have a person to go see..." Ari said, sheepishly. I doubt that they'll let me see Charlie anyways. "Sure thing, princess." Dean said with the stupidest looking grin on his face. "who are you going to go see?" Sam asked. "Her boyfriend, obviously Sam." Dean said. "Nah, it's my girlfriend. I miss her. But as soon as we get there i may or may not need a day to you know...reintroduce myself to her." Ari said casually and winking at Deans direction. After a few seconds of Dean thinking of what she meant, he finally came to the conclusion of sex. Then, a loud spraying sound came from in front of Ari. "You-you're a lesbian?!?!?" Dean stuttered in surprise, wiping up the water that came from is mouth with the back of his hand. Ari started laughing so hard as she tried to come up with words. "N-n-no. I'm-I'm not, I-" Sam almost peed himslef of Deans reaction, laughing with Ari. "But i do have friend, her names Charlie. I haven't seen her since harvard." "You went to Harvard?" Sam asked, excited and a little surprised. "Dropped out though. My dad died, so I thought I could take up the business." Ari said explaining. "Sorry about your dad. My mom died when I was about 4. Sammy was only 6 months old. The yellow eyed demon got to her." Dean said. "Azazel." Sam said,his words were venomous. "Oh sorry to hear about that." Ari said. "So you are definitely going with us?" Sam asked, trying to lighten the mood. "I guess so." Ari smiled.

------------------------------------After Biggersons And At The Motel--------------------------------------------------

"Well, I'm going to return the car to the rental place. If one of you could follow me to the place so Ican drop this off and bring me back here to pack, that'd be great." Ari smiled at Dean, hoping he would take her. "Sammy, do you mind packing for you and me? I'll follow Ari down to this rental car place." Dean said to Sam. "Sure." Sam shrugged and started packing. "You ready to get this show on the road?!" Dean asked excitedly. "Dean, it's literally 10 minutes there and back." Ari said. "Whatever." Dean said disappointed and climbed in his impala, turning the music up loudly, taking advantage that Sam wasn't in the car to yell at him to turn it down. On the drive back, Ari sang along with Dean to some Zep that was playing. "YOU HAVE ALL OF MY LOVE! ALL OF MY LOVE!" they both belted the chorus and was greeted to a very pissed off Sammy as they drove into the parking lot. "What's the matter Sammy? Can't enjoy a little good music?" Dean asked, joking to Sam.  "Where the hell did you get this?" Sam asked angry while holding up Ari's charm bracelet. "Well, for one, may i ask what the hell you were doing in my room, and second, it was my mothers. I got it when she died because I'm the only girl in my family." Ari explained, growing more pissed off by the second. "No it was our mothers. She was a hunter herself. She had this exact bracelet." Sam said, holding up a picture of their mother wearing the bracelet. "What the?....." Dean said confused. He was memorizing every detail of Mary that he could. For he had barely seen her himself. "But that's not possible. My mother died in a house fire. I wasn't even 1 yet. I was put in an orphanage. I only had this bracelet and some clothes." "I'll let you pack then we can discuss this in the car on the way to Colorado." Sam said apologetically to Ari.

Ari got to packing her duffel. Her 20 shirts , her 5 jeans, her 2 pairs of boots (including the ones she was wearing), her converse and her bathroom stuff. It took her less than 5 minutes. Grabbing her other duffel full of weapons, she headed to the impala. She put the bags in the trunk, then went to the boys room. Dean laid on his bed with his eyes closed, but still taking to Sm. "You can't get mad at her. It's not like she even knew." Dean said to Sam. "I know but there's a million other possibilities to how or even where she got this bracelet." Sam said to Dean. "I thought i was the un reasonable one. You know, the one who points fingers too quickly and doesn't even give people chances." Dean said. "Well, i-" Ari thought know would be a good time to stop listening in on their conversation. She knocked and waited for an answer. "Come on in, princess!" Dean said enthusiastically. "Well, i'm ready, my stuff is in the car and i already have a pillow and blanket in the backseat for me. Oh and don't worry, it's on the opposite side of where the green army man is lodged in the ash tray. I didn't want to break it or anything." Ari said, turning around and walking to the impala. This is going to be an interesting ride to  say the least... Ari thought climbing into the impala.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 is up, yay.

Season 9 of Spn is on Netflix, Season 10 is recording on my tv.

I am so done with school. So much stress, it is literally killing me.

I am so tired and I have to pee........

Goodnight

~N