Chapter 6

"Hey-o Dean! Are you kissing the angel?" Ari yelled. "No. it's safe. come on in, princess." Dean grumbled into Cas's shirt. The two were snuggling in the bed. "I am going to the bar. Hopefully going to pick up a guy." Ari said, snatching the keys to the impala off of the counter. "But it's like, what two in the afternoon?" Dean asked. "Well, it's five o'clock somewhere." Ari said and walked out the door.

"Where is Sam and Gabe?" Dean asked. "They left early, saying that they wanted breakfast?That was almost five hours ago." Cas replied. "Oh I know why they left." Dean said. "Why?" "Shhh, just cuddle me and let me sleep." Dean said growing more tired as he continued to inhale the smell of Cas. It was like a drug to Dean, and let's face it, Dean was addicted.

At the bar, Ari ordered a whiskey. "And for the love of god, make it on the rocks." She said. The bartender sighed, "Sure thing, sweetheart." She drank half the bottle of whiskey when a man came up to her. "And what is a lovely girl like you doing, drinking your life away?" the man asked. "I've only had like four drinks.:' she said, slurring her words. "Uh, no. I just watched you. That's maybe your, what? Twelfth drink? Let's get you home. Where do you live?" "Nowhere. Everywhere. Wherever I choose. And I sacrifice my life for other people. And what do I get in return? More monsters? I'm sick of it. I want to die, so the more whiskey, the better." Ari slurred. "How about we get you to wherever you're staying and call it a night?" The man asked. "What's your name?" Ari asked. "Derek. You?" "Arianna. But you can call me Ari." "Nice to meet you Ari, but let'a get you to where you're staying. You have a car?" "Yeah. Here are the keys." Ari said standing up, but almost falling over. Derek picked her up and carried her to the car, placing her in the backseat. Due to her drunken state, she played with the little army man. "Pew pew." she said and laughed for a solid five minutes. "Where are you staying sweetie?" "The motel called 'The Red Woods' Room nine." she said and passed out.

Derek picked her up and dug the motel keys from her pocket and walked in. It was very neat, and organized. The two twin beds were pushed together and looked like a nest. He placed Ari on the bed, and tucked her in. "No, stay." Ari whispered. "Okay sweetie." Derek said and climbed in. She fell asleep instantly and he wrapped his arms protectively and kissed the back of her head. "Goodnight."

She woke up feeling warm, but had a massive headache. Ari tried to turn but she locked in by a man. "Hey. Strange man, wake up." she said nudging his arm. "Hmm?" Derek said. "Who are you? We didn't. Did we?" She asked. "My name is Derek. And we didn't. I think you were too drunk to even get your shirt off. You were at the bar, you got drunk and when I put you to bed, you asked me to stay. So i did." He said, getting up and out of the bed. "Thank you, really. I appreciate what you did for me. Do you want to stay? We can watch a movie or something." Ari said. "I'd love to stay." 'Okay, I'll be right back, I have to grab something." Ari said and walked over to the Winchester's room, and she barged in. "I need painkillers, water and privacy." she said. When she walked in she saw Dean and Cas cuddling is one bed and Sam and Gabe in the other. "Did you snag a boy toy?" Gabe asked. "Yes, but we didn't have sex. I was too drunk so he drove me here, and spent the night. Painkillers?" she said. "Look in Deans duffel bag should be the front zipper." Sam said. "I'm finding condoms, lube, a phone charger, a pirated Star Trek movie, which I'm borrowing, and ah ha! Here it is. Thanks Dean-o." She said and walked out.

"I have Star Trek if you want to watch that." She said. "I love Star Trek." "Perfect." Ari said and placed the DVD in the player and waited for the movie to start.